Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Worlok misses you guys (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/worlok-misses-you-guys-20156/)

Worlok14 03-28-2008 08:58 PM

Worlok misses you guys

Hey gang,

I have been off line for quite a while because I have the job from hell! The project that I am on is trying to kill my engineering department. We have been overloaded to the max trying to do engineering walkdowns, answering RFI's, redesigning just about everything because nobody on the project wants to do their job.
The only reason that I get to post this is because I am home sick today. It really sucks not getting to communicate with you guys, I really miss that.
It looks like everybody is still around and a few cool members to boot and apears that hot_asphalt is entertaining everybody in my absence.
If winter doesn't get over soon I think I'm going to die................I want to friggin ride!

Take care my friends...........Worlok14

kx slaughter king 03-28-2008 09:05 PM

RE: Worlok misses you guys

ORIGINAL: Worlok14

I want to friggin ride!

join the club.....

the 4-wheeler club that is:D

evil636 03-28-2008 11:21 PM

join my club, its all about sunshine, bikes and half neckid women.

Dragone#19 03-28-2008 11:26 PM

The sunshine is just an added bonus. Half naked women, riding then a nice cool down of guiness

evil636 03-28-2008 11:34 PM

you just described my thursday.

EMS_0525 03-28-2008 11:54 PM

ORIGINAL: evil636

sounds like my club but we do it in the dirt!!!:D

OMalley912 03-29-2008 12:00 AM

What's up Warlok? Long time. Sounds like the only clubs to be on. Bikes, boobs and ahh? Beer?

Worlok14 03-29-2008 12:34 AM

Yeah,
You guys definately have the right idea. I havent been able to get drunk and chase tail in a long time. When I do, it's going to be wild.
I'm readyto go to a Harley bar and start some trouble and maybe drown a few Harleys. As busy as I have been, just a 2 hour ride on my 14 would do wonders for my attitude. Sunshine and women would just be heaven.
I'm going to buy a house down south someday and buy another bike just to leave there then I'll have the best of both worlds. I like riding up north better in the summer but the winters just sucks like an electrolux.
Any way, it is good to hear from you guys and I will try to cook up a good story in the near future, I know you miss my stories, dont ya?

Take care my brothers..........Worlok14

Dragone#19 03-29-2008 12:41 AM

hahaha, be nice and keep your stories on my space or similar!

hot_asphalt 03-29-2008 01:53 AM

ahahah that's so funny, i told mr. edmonton that i'm on a kawasaki forum and we mainly talk about bikes and boobs and beer lol

Kohburn 03-31-2008 01:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Dragone#19

hahaha, be nice and keep your stories on my space or similar!
he should start his own blog of his misadventures

stone_sour09 03-31-2008 06:47 PM

i think i'll join evil's club

kawi750r 03-31-2008 11:14 PM

Long time Rock...er Worlock haha. hope things get better for ya when warm weather comes around, u need to hit the pavement!! just not in a physical way with your torso lol

deej 04-01-2008 01:30 AM

ORIGINAL: evil636

Hey you looking up pictures of Bea Arthur and Angela Lansbury doesn't count my friend. :D:D:D

Now quit sending these to me from your collection.[8D][8D][8D]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...%281989%29.jpg

ben_cline 04-01-2008 05:37 AM

Got to ride Sunday. Sunday night we get 6+" of snow. Day after I pulled my bike out it snowed. Maybe me riding is bad luck...

I wanna get a 4-wheeler. Maybe a 4-wheel drive with a plow on front, make some money. I get maybe 4 good months of riding up here.

I'm ready for summer already... https://www.supermotors.net/getfile/.../sheeplove.gif

https://www.supermotors.net/getfile/...ize/stupid.gif

whitehendrix 04-01-2008 08:11 AM

F that winter crap.
i hate it, and when i'm president, ima do something to speed up this global warming thing and keep it nice all the time.. maye schedule rain and inclimate weather.. like oh.. sunday, from 1am-3am:rain
from 12am monday to 10am sunday. 85 with a slight breeze.

yeah.

dats howwe gonna do it.

maybe have it from march 1st to novenmber 30th, we'll have this nice weather.. maybe a random day a month thrown in for fun.. ya know..
december-february, it must start snowing sowe can have a white christmas and snowboarding fun in the mountains.
it will remain lower that 30* but not lower than 20*. no wind.

F that wind junk.

and at least 6" of fresh powder to make it worth while, and so ppl can call off work.

i dunno..
i'll think of something when i get into office..

and i guess i'll hafta give warlok a job that doesn't involve hiring the handicapped.. i know what its like to have to do EVERYONE else's job.

how about a job in senate, warlok?

i think i'llappoint Vic and ZZRick something in defense, Deej in some global management position, Drag, Evil, kohburn and lauralee as some lawmakers.
man.. i got alot of thinking to do on this!! theres soo many ppl i have to hook up..

kawi.. you want in senate with warlok too?

lol..

(vote for me..)

Kohburn 04-01-2008 01:26 PM

sweet - i got an honorable mention and i get to make rules - weeee

Worlok14 04-01-2008 01:45 PM

Senate would be fine but I really want to be the minister of defense, I like war!

Worlok14

kawi750r 04-01-2008 01:55 PM

haha WH u got my vote lol :D

Kohburn 04-01-2008 01:55 PM

thats why you should be in the senate and not defense.

kx slaughter king 04-01-2008 06:56 PM

haha +1 you should run... anyones better than that retard oil jocke we got in office now[8D]

Kohburn 04-01-2008 07:04 PM

ORIGINAL: kx slaughter king

haha +1 you should run... anyones better than that retard oil jocke we got in office now[8D]
i hate it when people make this statement - because its retarded. There are a LOT worse that could be in office; A LOT.

rocketrotary 04-01-2008 07:08 PM

I vote WH for President. Let ZZRick be the secretary of defense, because I like war too much. If I had my way, we'd turn Iraq into a staging ground to go after Iran. Anybody country that has a problem with that, we'd go after them too. I am an instrument of death, praying for war. Guys like me don't die, we just go to hell and regroup! So let him handle making war policy and let me focus on winning the wars we start. Seriously, I don't know what I'm gonna do when this war in Iraq is over. I won't know how to act. Our country has been at war with somebody since I joined the Army. I've never served in peacetime conditions, and the thought of it makes me nervous.

Kohburn 04-01-2008 07:12 PM

adrenaline junky?

rocketrotary 04-01-2008 07:21 PM

If I wasn't an adrenaline junky, I wouldn't have bought a Ninja. I joined the Army right after 9/11 and spent a couple years waiting to make my way over here. Now that I'm here, I'm just bored. I didn't get over here until after all of the real excitement was over.

Kohburn 04-01-2008 07:29 PM

if the wars end then you can always go home and join a swap team orsomething

deej 04-01-2008 07:33 PM

Shouldn't he ask his wife before he joins a swap team? I mean what if she's not into it?[8D][8D][8D] I think you might have meant SWAT right?:D

hoedogg 04-01-2008 07:37 PM

deej pull that mind outta the gutter[8D]

rocketrotary 04-01-2008 07:38 PM

I'm not getting out of the military again until I retire. By then, I'll be too old for SWAT. Perhaps when I retire, I'll go be a border guard.They probably get more action than I do.

Kohburn 04-01-2008 07:38 PM

lmao - that typo turned out to be pretty funny --

deej 04-01-2008 08:08 PM

Yea you could be a guard on the US/Canada border and then buy a KLX and we could go riding.;)

deej 04-01-2008 08:10 PM

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

deej pull that mind outta the gutter[8D]
I'm turning the wheels but the tires are heading for the ditch. [8D] Kind of like the old three wheelers.:D you guys are a bad influence on me.[sm=guilty.gif]

rocketrotary 04-01-2008 08:26 PM

If I was living up there, or anywhere else that gets a lot of snow for that matter, I would have to buy a KLX... I refuse to drive a 4-wheeled vehicle unless it's absolutely necessary.

kx slaughter king 04-01-2008 09:51 PM

even quads?

rocketrotary 04-01-2008 10:56 PM

I consider quads the exception to the rule, but I'm not a big fan of them. I would ride one though. Just not my first choice in transportation.

kx slaughter king 04-01-2008 11:58 PM

mkeh, just wondering cus everyone loves quads[8D]:D

rocketrotary 04-02-2008 12:02 AM

If I was going to get a quad, It'd have to be a Banshee (sorry guys, but those things are BAMF)

kx slaughter king 04-02-2008 12:25 AM

id go with an lt500... eat your banshee alive XD really though, ive wanted a 2cyl 2-smoke for so long... that or a 500.

rocketrotary 04-02-2008 12:30 AM

When I saw a vid of a Banshee barely getting beat by a ZX10R, I decided it was a BAMF

kx slaughter king 04-02-2008 01:48 AM

they do have tonnes of mods for em' to.... my friend justin has a 90something shee witha 450 kit and fmf dualies[sm=gears.gif] HAULS ASS!!!

i just toobed that and found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH_zw...eature=related