Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

wont be riding much for a little

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 10:37 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: wont be riding much for a little

Thats why we have permits to carry...I'm not worried about bats or guns.

Old 12-21-2007, 10:38 PM
1st Gear Member

You guys can't have handguns over there?

Old 12-21-2007, 10:47 PM
1st Gear Member

I theory you can apply for a gun permit, butchances of getting one are zip, really. If you belong to hunter's association you are allowed to have a rifle but it has to be stored in designated places (like association's premesis)... thats pretty much the same in all of EU. As far as I know Switzerland has liberal gun laws, they can even have AK-47s at home

Old 12-21-2007, 10:53 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

gangsters have bigger badder guns then the cops doover here[&o]

Old 12-21-2007, 11:09 PM
1st Gear Member

But they usually don't know how to shoot them correctly. It is the guy who aims the best who wins...usually.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:15 PM
1st Gear Member

Like... fully automatic rifles? Ive heard they were outlawed? then again gangs wouldn't loose sleep over the fact that they have illegal firearms, would they.

Speaking of firearms, lol. A couple of russians robbed a bank in eastern germany and took 2 female clerks as hostages. They got in a car, hit the highway and high speed chase ensued - german cops drove like 60 miles into Poland after them, then local cops took over but like the germans, they didn't take any action besides staying at the safe distance behind them. So those two robbers drove all the way across Poland at 120 mph, at one time stoping to refuel and thats when one of the clerks got away. They reached Russia and then they had to stop at a roadblock setup by the russian police. They demanded a safe pass and the russian Militia said "No". Then they said "we will shoot the hostage" and the Militia's responce was "we don't give af**k. You have 10 seconds to surrender, then we open fire". As the bad guys knew their Militia really didn't give a f**k, you can guessit ended before they counted to 3, lol

Old 12-21-2007, 11:19 PM
1st Gear Member

See...guns are good. lol

Poland huh? Isn't that where Joanna Rutkowska is from?

I understand if you dont know who I am talking about. I only know of her because of my work.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:20 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: niklucas
I theory you can apply for a gun permit, butchances of getting one are zip, really. If you belong to hunter's association you are allowed to have a rifle but it has to be stored in designated places (like association's premesis)... thats pretty much the same in all of EU. As far as I know Switzerland has liberal gun laws, they can even have AK-47s at home
Another reason Switzerland has never been successfully invaded. Joking

No one would ever want to invade the States we got about 400 million people and at least 1.2 Billion guns in the hands of civilians whom are crazy cowboys when pissed off. Never mind our military....but most of them are not here now. [:@]

Getting a permit to carry a handgun is easy over here....like 36 hours and proof that you are not a complete wacko. No permit required at all for AK-47s and such. Shoot with a little money and patience you could probably get a permit for a RPG over here.

Niklucas, I am going to visit my Grandma (Oma) in Kiel, Germany late this spring, I've never crossed over to Poland before....where are you located and do you know of a bike rental place near you.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:23 PM
1st Gear Member

The name sounds polish all right. No idea who she is, though. I'm guessing a **** star?

Old 12-21-2007, 11:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Good Russian robbery story....I TOTALLY Believe it, way true.

Quick Reply: wont be riding much for a little