Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Who I am

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 03:08 AM
Default Who I am

When I was 16, I took a road trip after my Dad diedon an old900 LTDthat pretty much changed my life. It is a long story but a true story. I am thinking about writing continuing short stories about that part of my life and am sure that some of you will call bullcrap, and some of you will enjoy it.
As I have been fairly controvertial to some of you, I thought I would ask, would you like to read the saga of my road trip?

Let me know...........Rocketman

Old 12-01-2007, 04:10 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Who I am

That may be something to link to. Those that are interested may click the link and may be a good feeler lets say on how or what people think about your interesting story in your life. Not sure, just an idea.

Old 12-01-2007, 04:29 AM
1st Gear Member

good Idea drag, Rocketman you should have a whole website for your memroirs

Old 12-01-2007, 04:44 AM

All of my good friends tell me that I should write a book about my life. What do you think a good title would be?...........be nice now!

Rocketman

Old 12-01-2007, 04:45 AM
1st Gear Member

Maybe you should write a book.

Old 12-01-2007, 06:10 AM
1st Gear Member

Here... I can sum it up...

blah blah blah bikes. blah blah blah booze. blah blah blah got into a fight with some biker dudes. blah blah blah the ran a train on my girlfriend. blah blah blah I kicked their ***. blah blah blah I got laid. blah blah blah I am "Da Mang!" and I am here to impress you with my tales from Penthouse Digest.

Blah.

+1

Old 12-01-2007, 12:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Nice burn!

Old 12-01-2007, 01:13 PM

Srobak,

Kiss my tailpipe and keep living your little sheltered life. And ride your bike at least once a year between cleanings............Rocketman

Old 12-01-2007, 01:54 PM
1st Gear Member

Once a year? I think you need to go take a look at the first post in Mileage for 2007 thread. As for sheltered life - well I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, knowing nothing about me - since I have worked my *** off and fought to the death for where I am, what I have, and what I do since I was about 9 years old... without finding the need to try to impress everyone around me with my tales of doing so... but ok.

Old 12-01-2007, 02:25 PM

Srobak,
I am impressed if that is all true. I am what I am and I am sorry that what I write seems to bother you. A lot of what I write is true and it is my opinion that sometimes this web page get's a little dull from all of the little one liners and + 1's and I also feel that others enjoy my stories.
I came from a dirt poor family and like you, have worked my A$$ off to get what I have. I really don't care if my writings impress people or not, I am the kind of person who lives free, and I do exactly what I want to do regardless of what anybody thinks. Maybe I am a little arrogant but what to hell, I can"t help it.
I came from dirt poor to 200K a year and have had one hell of a life and cannot help having pride in all of that.
It sounds like we do have some things in common and I did not know that you have fought for our country, I RESPECT YOU FOR THAT DUDE!
The bottom line is that if you don't like my stories, just dont read them because I will not change no matter how many slams you take at me.
Is this not a freedom of speach web page? If not, what are you fighting for? It just gets a little old when somebody just burns everything you write. I do not do that to our other members, instead, simply write things that are fun to read and beleive it or not, really happens most of the time.
I drink, I fight when provoked, and I chase women and crazy things happen when you do those things. I do color things up to make it intresting so get over it.

Respact Brother........Rocketman