Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What is a Whore

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 05:56 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: What is a *****

hahahaha, A big group hug centered around deej.

Old 02-03-2008, 06:00 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

Yea sounds like Rocketman huh?

another rocketman post you say huh? hmmmm???????? LMAO

Old 02-03-2008, 03:16 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Prom
Yeah the problem with banningsomeone is that every new guy who pops up will be suspected of being the banned person.
Not true... only when they are obvious.

Old 02-03-2008, 07:16 PM
1st Gear Member

Okay guys,

I am willing to get along as you are. I agree that I have got out of line a few times and have been just playing with you guys just to show you that I can come back. I also realize that you do have rules that must be followed.
No matter what you think of me, I swear that I am just a normal guy that loves sportbikes. Yeah I have posted some pretty amazing bullcrap but it was really just for fun and I am very sorry that some of you took it so personal, or whatever that is called, cyber hazing might work. I any case I accept the fact that I deserved it.
I think my big mistake was that I picked too hard for such a new member and was not well seated as a member when I started fighting back.
Considering all that has transpired, I have seen you guys ban together like glue against the bad guy and that tells me that this is more than just a web site, you are a real family.
I swear to you that this is the first forum I have ever belonged to, and I simply did not realize how people that have never met each other in real life, could be so close. I thought the way you guys pick on each other, that it was all about bull crap.
I guess that in my own crazy way, I have been testing you too see just how much of a family you really are and now I know, and really do have a lot of respect for each and every one of you, yeah, you too Srobak.
It is entirely you guys decision whether you accept me, or reject me, I leave it in your hands but I really do want to be part of this website and swear to each and every one of you, that I will behave myself.
In a way I think I have brought some of you closer to each other than you were, could be wrong but it's what I think.
Please let me be part of the family, I really miss you guys and want to be your friend and I will always be there if any of you need me.
Can we please just start all over again?

The Worlok, AKA you know who.

Old 02-03-2008, 07:20 PM
1st Gear Member

so do you have a zx-14? if so post a pic

Old 02-03-2008, 07:35 PM
1st Gear Member

Talca,

Yes I do have a 14,but I do not have a digital camera and have not figured out how to post picks. I can give you the vin number or something if that would help. I purchased it at Triangle Motorsports in Danville VA. I am going to buy a digital camera soon and will try to post pics. I have never been much of a shutterbug so pics are not that important to me. I would be willing to meet some of you in Indiana when the weather gets warmer then you could see it in person.
I think if you guys met me and we could ride together someday, you would see that I am just a sportbike guy that loves to live and ride.
I have always liked you Talca and would love to ride with you or any member of this website. I really think it would really be cool if everybody on this website could get together although it might be rather impossible.

Worlok

Old 02-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Hey warlok you said that and I quote: "I swear that I am just a normal guy " Well lets hope not too normal, or otherwise you'll never fit in around this crazy house. Don't sweat it man, you really sound like you'll fit in here. Now lets get back to the important stuff, like how clean my bike is and that the KLX is the best bike out there and stuff like that.[8D]

The deejinator

Old 02-03-2008, 07:53 PM
1st Gear Member

Thank you Deej,
That means a lot to me, and dont worry, I'm not too normal. PS, the 14 is better, especially the red ones!

Worlok

Old 02-03-2008, 07:53 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah i dont just love sportbikes i love ***** too....

Old 02-03-2008, 07:54 PM
1st Gear Member

Talca,

Which do like better, bikes or *****?

Worlok

Quick Reply: What is a Whore