Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Well good news

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 06:24 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Well good news

Congrats, tx! There's nothing like that new girlfriend smell

Old 10-10-2006, 07:42 AM
1st Gear Member

new g/f smell is alomst as good as new leather jacket smell

Old 10-10-2006, 07:56 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Almost. A good leather jacket is hard to find and takes years to break in just right

Old 10-10-2006, 06:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Well im confused now.....and so is she....but hopefully it will get better soon. She took some of her stuff and went to my buddys house last night....but forgot some stuff for the baby. So I stayed and watched the baby and she went to get the babys stuff. Well she was gone a while....apparently her and her ex started talking. He is supposably going to leave this weekend to another town for work and wanted her to go back to the house so he could see the baby whenever he wanted. So guess what happened....she did it. She said she slept on the couch....and is really confused. Were still going to the rally this weekend so hopefully everything will be ok. My buddys wife says she is gonna talk to her...which I dont know is a good idea or not. Her, my buddys wife and her sister are all very close....so I dont think anything I say will have a effect on them talking to her.....but my buddys wife was shocked....and shes like she is a totally different person when she is with you....shes happy. Were supposed to talk tonight to try and figure some stuff out.

On a side note....we went to pilot truck stop last night to get some chocolate milk for the baby...and apparently its already around town that were seeing each other cuz one of my fellow fire fighters was telling her he was happy for her....we werent holding hands or nothing. But yeah im ****ing confused and dont know what to think. I know she cares about me and im crazy about both her and the baby. Sorry for making it so long...I guess I just had to get it out of my head. Im about ready to kill her ex. He has hit her....and he started some **** a couple nights ago infront of me....and the only reason I didnt do anything is cuz she asked me not to. I know she wont go back to him.....shes spent 3 years of hell with him. She sent me a message yesterday saying that all she has is me and her baby.....I was like you do have us...but you also have some close friends that all care about you and want the best for all 3 of us.

I just dont know what to do. Im going into town with my buddys wife after lunch(she needed to buy stuff and didnt want to go alone and since im off i told her i would go). So me and her im sure will talk about everything. What I really feel is gonna happen....I think he wants to spend this week with the baby cuz he is going to take off.....which ive already told my girl would be the best thing for him to do. He has never been a father to the baby and usually just ignores her. Several friends of ours have told me in the last couple weeks that the baby may be his by sperm.....but I treat her better than he ever has. I ****ing love that kid. I just want the best for all of us and right now Im so ****ed in the head i dont know what to say anymore...I know im just rambling right now...but none of my friends are online.

Old 10-10-2006, 10:41 PM
1st Gear Member

wow, talk about drama. She needs to get him out of her life soon, but its gotta be hardest on you since you know whats best for her even if she doesnt, but you cant make those choices for her without being viewed as controlling. Its so frustrating watching someone you love make bad decisions, knowing you cant help or they wont let you help. Hope it all works out for you. We are here for ya.

Old 10-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Super Moderator

If the dad wants to see his daughter he has every right too and you should not try to stop him unless he is being abusive to her.

The mom or your new GF does not need to be there let alone spend the week end so the father can see his daughter. He should be able to take care of her and not need any help form the mom. If he insists the mom be there as well then he is not capable of taking care of his daughter and therefore should not.

You my friend are in a very sticky situation and I would advice you to use extreme caution sounds like a lot of emotions flying around there and some of it yours so think carefully before you act. I am just saying to think with your head not your emotions that can sometimes get you into trouble, also watch your back bro.

Good luck and you always have friends you can vent to bro.

Old 10-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

wow very well put NS [sm=exactly.gif]

Old 10-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

dang NS. DR Phil better whatch out you could take his job......lol

Old 10-11-2006, 12:02 AM
Super Moderator

Old 10-11-2006, 01:01 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

If the dad wants to see his daughter he has every right too and you should not try to stop him unless he is being abusive to her.

The mom or your new GF does not need to be there let alone spend the week end so the father can see his daughter. He should be able to take care of her and not need any help form the mom. If he insists the mom be there as well then he is not capable of taking care of his daughter and therefore should not.

You my friend are in a very sticky situation and I would advice you to use extreme caution sounds like a lot of emotions flying around there and some of it yours so think carefully before you act. I am just saying to think with your head not your emotions that can sometimes get you into trouble, also watch your back bro.

Good luck and you always have friends you can vent to bro.
Wow - that's pretty good. I wish I would have said that. Definitely, Dr. Phil watch out.

I would have said punch him in the nose and see where it goes from there

Quick Reply: Well good news