Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

VIDEO GAMES

Old 08-22-2006, 04:45 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: VIDEO GAMES

ya i know.... hey bro, i just saw you new pics in the gallery.... your bike looks great.... how much did it cost you to get it repainted?

Old 08-22-2006, 05:11 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

ya i know.... hey bro, i just saw you new pics in the gallery.... your bike looks great.... how much did it cost you to get it repainted?
1400 and its all new og green plastics. i still have me le set and tank. it was gonna cost close to 2000 just to get it painted. "f" that man.

Old 08-22-2006, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BigRig18Wheeler

We still have an Atari floating around here somewhere. Pitfall, asteroids....lol

You had that one stick, with one button. And if you got excited and pulled too hard, the stick would make a crack, and quit working...lol
man thats some old school gaming.... now thats what you call joy stick.... lol lol lol the origenal game of brokeback mount....

[IMG]local://upfiles/320/1876CA5DC66F4B2CB99FD911B2A8A5E0.jpg[/IMG]
ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! It even has the red button cheeto dispenser....lol

Old 08-22-2006, 08:34 AM
1st Gear Member

We still have an Atari floating around here somewhere. Pitfall, asteroids....lol

You had that one stick, with one button. And if you got excited and pulled too hard, the stick would make a crack, and quit working...lol
man thats some old school gaming.... now thats what you call joy stick.... lol lol lol the origenal game of brokeback mount....

[IMG]local://upfiles/320/1876CA5DC66F4B2CB99FD911B2A8A5E0.jpg[/IMG]
ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! It even has the red button cheeto dispenser....lol
That stick will be BRIGHT orange by the time Evil gets done with it. After that, he'll play the game! LOL

Old 08-22-2006, 09:01 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

see the red ring around the stick ? yeah i can fill it. hell yeah id be whackin, eating cheetos and playing games, then when something comes up. ill have time.

Old 08-22-2006, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: lemac

I still have the old nes... The one where you have to blow on the game to make it work and hit the reset botton 15 times
I have mine!!! Woohoo and its even hooked up!! Super Mario 3 is awesome!! And yeah I have to hit the bloody reset button all the time! As for the other part to making the game work......I'll leave that out!! (I'm being watched! [sm=shades.gif])

Old 08-22-2006, 06:20 PM
1st Gear Member

I have a PSP and was a bit disappointed with games selection. I'm with evil...video games suck. I lack the patience to play a game through to the end. I've also got an X box (the old one) and I've managed to beat the first halo, halfway through the second, halfway through Unreal Tournament (tournament mode, I don't have all that fancy "Live" crap). I love those racing games though. I totally dig ridge racer on PSP (they have the original ridge racer as one of the little extras on the game...that takes me back).

I think the Wii is going to hit that niche market of people like me who like to play video games but are increasingly frustrated with titles that require you to have four arms, 6 thousand fingers, and matrix like reflexes, just to get past the title screen. The Xbox and PS series of machines are definitely taking care of the hardcore gamers.

I think sony is really trying to get thier PS3 to become the new media center of the home which makes sense. If I could buy a box that allowed me to watch DVD's, record TV (a la TiVo), play MP3's and CD's, and play video games (maybe even internet access as well) I would probably purchase it. If it did all that for $600, I would consider it a deal. Once you figure in the cost of all those components seperately, plus the clutter in your entertainment center (I don't like clutter despite being a tech geek) having a do it all console seems like a pretty good deal. Only drawback, if it breaks....you've got nothing.

Old 08-22-2006, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator

I can't stand trying to figure them out..........so I download all of the cheat sheets off the net and beat the game!! I have many other more interesting things to do than sit in front of a video game.

Old 08-22-2006, 06:32 PM
1st Gear Member

+1 on cheat codes. I finally got through Hitman using the bullet proof cheat code. It was so much fun I just ran from room to room guns blazing, took out my target aaaannnndddd....done! Game beat. lol

Old 08-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator

Thats what I did with Tomb Raider - took me about an hour!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: VIDEO GAMES