Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

VIDEO GAMES

Old 08-21-2006, 03:43 AM
1st Gear Member
Default VIDEO GAMES

For those who are interested in video games, and game consoles; what do you think is going to be the next big thing to come out? I remember being so excited about the Sony PSP hitting the shelves, but so far, after buying one, I have been disappointed with it. Nothing spectacular has come out for it in almost two years. On the other hand, the Nintendo DS which I originally thought was just a marketing gimmick actually looks like it is fun as hell to play, with great games too! I played the new super Mario bros game on my friends DS, and it is so freakin' awesome! Just like the original for the NES, but with a more modern appeal. For the big consoles, I thought the Xbox360 was going to be a flop when it came out, but look at it now. Microsoft is gaining big time with all the third party game manufacturers. Then the Playstation3 that I personally think will be a great system, will probably loose big time because of it's monstrous price tag. If you look at everything that you get with the PS3, it's really going to be a great bargain, however I'm betting most people won't see a $600 video game system being a "good deal". Last, but not least is the Nintendo Wii. The Wii in my opinion is going to be the winning under-dog in the next generation. It will bring a huge audience to video games just like the Nintendo DS has. Nintendo was really smart about the Wii because they knew they couldn't match Sony or Microsoft in the hardware department, but instead, they have created games for it that are going to be very easy and fun to just pick up and play. I don't think the Wii will win over many hardcore gamers, but it may bring in an even larger audience that would normally not play video games. Plus, the controller(s) for the Wii are going to add a completely new feel to gaming. Imagine being able to play a motorcycle racing game with the Wii's controller.

I'm sure I will eventually own them all, but I can see Nintendo quite possibly coming out on top this time around.[8D] I think Sony may take second, or possibly first, but only after about three or four years down the road, and after their price has dropped to a more reasonable level so more people can afford one.

Old 08-21-2006, 04:12 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: VIDEO GAMES

video games suck. get off your lazy asses and go out side and do something.

Old 08-21-2006, 04:22 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: evil636

video games suck. get off your lazy asses and go out side and do something.
Hey! when you live in the middle of nowhere, sometimes it's all you got! LOL! Don't be a game hater

Old 08-21-2006, 04:31 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

game hater,,, i got

3 ps2's
a psp
like 6 game boys
game cube
ds
x box
i think we have 2 ps 1's
a nintendo 64

and probley a few other systems. i still think video games suck ***.

Old 08-21-2006, 04:45 AM
1st Gear Member

Three PS2's huh? And six gameboys? Sounds like walmart was having a big sale! [sm=tongue.gif]

Old 08-21-2006, 05:05 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

walmart kicks ***. you can buy shotgun shells and game for your nes. [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 08-21-2006, 05:39 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: evil636

walmart kicks ***. you can buy shotgun shells and game for your nes. [sm=icon_rock.gif]
You're not suppose use real bullets when you play "duck hunt" on the NES! That would be bad! lol jk

Old 08-21-2006, 05:42 AM
1st Gear Member

hey evil...wanna unload that n64?

Old 08-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

you just took the fun out of duck hunt dammm it.

tx. let me ask my wife if we still have all the wires and crap for it. ill let you know tonight.

Old 08-21-2006, 06:37 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: txredneckmedic

hey evil...wanna unload that n64?
no I want it.... lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: VIDEO GAMES