Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

The up's and downs of my saturday.

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 12:22 PM
1st Gear Member
Default The up's and downs of my saturday.

Today was one hell of a day! It starts out with me trying to finish reassembling the forks on my 750. The inner threads on the lower fork rod on the right fork got F****d up by the idiot that owned the bike before me. Being my luck, the thread size was 10mmX1.0, and it was just about impossible to find a tap&die in that size!. only after searching about six stores did I finally find what I needed, but in a whole set of course! Well I bought the set and was able to straighten out my threads. After putting everything back together, I took the bike out for a test ride. The forks felt perfect! I get back to my garage, and ten seconds after I got off the bike, it F***ING FELL OVER![:@] Luckily, nothing broke on it. I sure said a lot of bad words when that happened though!

Aside from that, I bought a craftsman 26 gallon air compressor from sears today at $100 off the original price! Plus they threw in a craftsman 1/2 drive impact, and a 3/8 air ratchet! All of that only cost me $260 including a two year full protection plan. You can't beat that! LOL

Now for the nasty part of my day![:'(]

Around 12:30am, three friends and I were just being stupid, and messing around on my roommate's electric scooter in our apartment parking lot when this car pulls up, and a girl gets out. She asks us if we could give her a hand with something. I thought maybe she just wanted us to help her with groceries or something. We all walked over to her car to see this passed out drunk girl in her back seat! The non-drunk girl was trying to wake up the drunk girl, but she would not move. After watching this for about five minutes, I told her we just need to drag her out of the car. We get her out, but now she's on the ground, laying against the dirty curb! Then, she started puking for almost five minutes straight![>:] So now she has puke all over her hair, shirt, and face! She is so drunk that she keeps moving her face around in the huge puddle of vomit she made. I think this girl would have been hot too, but seeing a girl with vomit all over her face doesn't quite do it for me.
All of us grabbed her arms, and legs as we tried getting her to her apartment. But every time we would move her, she would wake up long enough to start yelling, and telling us to put her down! It got damn annoying, plus When I grabbed her arm, it was covered in vomit![:'(] Needless to say, after struggling with this stupid drunk girl for about a half hour, we finally get her upstairs into her third story apartment. Man! that really finished my evening nicely[:@]

If you look in the 250 section you'll see that by accident, I also posted this there because I'm too tired to pay attention to what I'm doing! LOL

Old 08-13-2006, 02:26 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: The up's and downs of my saturday.

Uhh sounds like she didn't know when to say WHEN! lol

Old 08-13-2006, 02:56 PM

so, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, did you get to keep it? lol

Old 08-13-2006, 08:16 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: gotrice

so, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, did you get to keep it? lol
hahaha... only if you give her a bath.

Old 08-13-2006, 09:15 PM
1st Gear Member

sometimes they just aren't worth keeping. LOL! I personally have never seen anyone covered in so much puke before![:'(] It was really sick when I saw this big gob of vomit on my hand after we got done carrying the b***h upstairs.

I don't think I'll ever help out anyone again! too much hassle[>:]

Old 08-13-2006, 11:54 PM
1st Gear Member

All I can say is WRAP IT.

Old 08-16-2006, 09:17 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: markmeinteil

I bought a craftsman 26 gallon air compressor from sears today at $100 off the original price! Plus they threw in a craftsman 1/2 drive impact, and a 3/8 air ratchet! All of that only cost me $260 including a two year full protection plan. You can't beat that! LOL
BTW: I returned that compressor today. Those maintenance free craftsman compressors are complete junk! If there was any pressure in the tank, the motor didn't have enough power to start pumping again after being shut off. secondly, I think I lost half my hearing from that thing! it is so noisy! For anyone thinking about buying a compressor, just stay away from the craftsman maintenance free ones.[:@]

Old 08-16-2006, 09:48 AM

Devil girl, is it just the dark side gettin to me or is your amazingly, freakishly cool erotic signature getting bigger?

Old 08-16-2006, 07:29 PM
1st Gear Member

you are correct...it got bigger You really couldn't see the flames on her shoes in the smaller one....I've got a flame fettish...MUAHAHAHAH COME TO THE DARK SIDE......

You know you wanna kwninja88.....[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 08-17-2006, 08:27 AM

hmmm..

[IMG]local://upfiles/529/E701E8BA67254BB089E04F1E2BE27934.jpg[/IMG]