Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Trooper tells caller seeking help for motorcycle accident, 'Too bad

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 03:36 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Trooper tells caller seeking help for motorcycle accident, 'Too bad

usually its the "i don't plan to crash" or the "i don't want to live as a vegetable" mentality

Old 04-29-2008, 03:46 PM
1st Gear Member

I doubt anyone *plans* to crash... I sure as hell don't. I catch a lot of flack from people because I don't have frame sliders on my bike... well - I don't plan to lay it down. What is ironic - I guess both ways - is the fact that I do wear a helmet, jacket, gloves, and at least jeans. Some of the people commenting on my lack of sliders don't wear helmets.

I think what pisses me off even more than the sportbike squids who don't wear helmets are the ones who BUY A HELMET AND STRAP IT TO THE SIDE OF THEIR BIKE AND RIDE AROUND LIKE IDIOTS all around Chicagoland. What the HELL... huh? If you aren't gonna use the helmet, then please don't bother buying it - leave it on the shelf for someone else who actually might want to use the damned thing.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:00 AM
1st Gear Member

Maybe it's just where I'm from, but about 50% of the cops that I knew and hung out with where I used to live were azzhats. One cop arrested some guys for marijuana, but they turned her in because she smoked with them. My friend had sex with her in the cop car as well. Another cop, Bobbi, would pat women down for no more than a basic traffic violation, and she got away with it because she's female, but her being a lesbian wasn't a concern. I had another cop tell me my friend confessed I bought alcohol for him, but I hadn't, and never had because I didn't trust him for awhile until he was already 21. That cop, "Pizza Bitch" delivered for Pizza Hut, was a big two-faced turd. I could tell you more stories, but I don't have all night to reminisce over cops doing illegal and immoral things. Although I will state that my good friend's sister had multiple stab wounds and a cut throat and the sheriff's department said she killed herself.

541 comments at this point on the story of her death: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bevi...0BE0P0DJ8T7U8E

That guy's an azzhat, but they're not going to do something to an officer that's been there for 18 years. If he was within 5 years, they might do something, but a two-week suspension isn't going to change anything.