Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

So some biatch was sitting on my bike!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 09:25 PM
1st Gear Member
Default So some biatch was sitting on my bike!

I was riding yesterday after work, and stopped in the little town of Curtice, and went into the crazy Lady Saloon for a burger and coke. The burger was OK, the fries were greasy as hell, but the coke was pretty good.
When I walked outside to leave, I saw some half drunk biatch sitting on my 14twisting the throttle, and rocking it from side to side. Three of her male friends were standing there and one of them was taking pictures.
Well to say the least, I could feel my violent tendacies go ballistic! I ran over to my bike and screamed, " get the f*ck off of my f*cking bike right f*cking now! One of her redkneck boy friends turned around, and said, " nobody's going to talk to my lady like that". Then I said that nobody f*cks with my bike without talking to me first. Well since they were all drunk, it was only a matter of seconds until they started trying to surround me, so that told me what they were thinking.
Now one of them has a concussion from a full faced helmet, one has some teeth still laying in the parking lot gravel, and the other got a bloody nose and ran.
The stupid drunk biatch stumbled to her car and left after saying she was sorry.Thank god there are no cops in that town! I did not waste time getting home and off the streets so if anybody called the County Sherrif, I was nowhere to be found.
I cannot believe the stupidity of some people. How could anybody think it would be OK to just start jacking around with somebody's pride and joy. I hope they learned a lesson but I doubt it! Some people are just born ignorent and stay that way the rest of their lives.

Old 07-14-2009, 11:39 PM
1st Gear Member

Way to freakin go. Someone out there feels the way I do. I love it when they say stuff like ( Know one calls my Biatch a biatch except me.

Old 07-14-2009, 11:52 PM
1st Gear Member

f**kin props to you Worlok.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:09 AM
1st Gear Member

AWESOME!!! people wonder why i carry a collapsible ASP in my boot!!! they deserved what they got!!!

Old 07-15-2009, 12:26 AM
1st Gear Member

Sure... Sure... Maybe she was a friend of your ex-devil worshipping GF. Remember the one whose dog bit you after you walked in on a ritual when she was asking satan to convert you? Or, maybe she was a cheerleader who took a liking to you because you're an internet hero. Some sh** floats I guess. Seek professional help.

Mike

Old 07-15-2009, 12:48 AM
1st Gear Member

I may not be the sincere little member that everybody wants me to be, but at least I am polite to all members until provoked. But you sir are an azz hole and will continue to be for the rest of your life.
At least those people were drunk, what's your excuse?

Last edited by Worlok14; 07-15-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:00 AM
1st Gear Member

probably not getting any???

Old 07-15-2009, 01:14 AM
1st Gear Member

Or never had any!

Old 07-15-2009, 01:20 AM
1st Gear Member

had a fight once a lot like this but it was because i didnt hold the door for the beotch

Old 07-15-2009, 01:20 AM
1st Gear Member

didnt even know she was behind me

Quick Reply: So some biatch was sitting on my bike!