Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

So some biatch was sitting on my bike!

Old 07-15-2009, 05:26 AM
1st Gear Member

Wow man. That's pretty great. How ignorant do some people have to be? Do they understand that your life? That's way worse than finding someone sitting in your car.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:06 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Those wormy azz holes

Originally Posted by srobak
Had I seen who touched/sat/climbed/hit and subsequently knocked over my bike - I woulda done the same. True or false story from Worlock - still woulda ended the same had I seen it.
Sroby, I know we have had our differences in the past, but I am truly sorry about youe bike getting knocked over. That is right up there with getting your house broken into or vandelized in my book. People like that need a good *** kicking and I only wish you could have caught them.
I may be viewed on this forum as a crazy man, but I swear if I hit somebody's bike in the parking lot, I would at least leave my name and phone number or just wait until they came to the bike. Then try to make everything right with them.
People that would leave the scene like that do not have one ounce of integrity or responsibility for their actions.
An Idea!!! Does that mall have parking lot video camera's If so you may be able to track those POS's down. Then you could just kick their asses! They deserve it, and you would feel much better.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:52 PM
1st Gear Member

No cameras. First thing I looked for after picking the bike up off the ground.

Old 07-15-2009, 02:04 PM
1st Gear Member

.... when is it okay to sit on someone elses bike? Only after they've asked? I've been the drunk girl after the bar and run over and jumped on the back of some guys bike.... now I feel kinda bad after reading this, but he didn't seem to mind.

Old 07-15-2009, 02:14 PM
1st Gear Member

Delete me.

Last edited by srobak; 07-16-2009 at 01:46 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

whorelock...... Was she hot?!?!?!

Old 07-15-2009, 02:17 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

it depends
Originally Posted by Vanilla
.... when is it okay to sit on someone elses bike? Only after they've asked? I've been the drunk girl after the bar and run over and jumped on the back of some guys bike.... now I feel kinda bad after reading this, but he didn't seem to mind.

Old 07-15-2009, 02:46 PM
1st Gear Member

She wasn't hot enough to be on my bike Doggy! I was so mad, it wouldn't have mattered how hot she was, and her boyfriend just drove the nail in all the way as soon as he opened his alligator mouth!

Old 07-15-2009, 02:54 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Reply to Vanilla

Originally Posted by Vanilla
Vanilla, if I came out of a bar, and you were sitting on my bike, the following factors would be considered:
1. Are you hot
2. You are not twisting the throttle or rocking the bike to the point of almost dropping it.
3. You dont have smart *** guys trying to justify your actions.
4. You are doing it in a sweet way so you can hook up with me.
5. You were not drunk past the ability to know what you were doing,

With all that said, and all that criteria met, I probably would not be very mad, and could be sweetened up for a ride!

Old 07-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

sounds like a rock video^^^^

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So some biatch was sitting on my bike!