Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

snow yes i said snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Default RE: snow yes i said snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn all you warm weather people, damn you all.

I went riding on Sunday.. High 42 degrees. I was frozen, but I wanted to get a ride in one last time.

Old 10-25-2005, 09:32 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: bluebird

ORIGINAL: Scrtsvc

snow???? what is snow?????? LOL it's sunny and 83 as of right now folks.....but it is true, we pay for this in the summer when, even at night, it's well up over 95 degrees.
I think all us folks that get snow, should pitch in and send you a truckload!!!!

then you better drive fast.... cause once you cross that boarder it will start to melt... cause it's still sooo hot here.... lol lol lol

hey LIL D just another reason for you to come and visit and even stay....

Old 10-25-2005, 09:37 PM

hey LIL D just another reason for you to come and visit and even stay....
[/quote]

Good call, I will just have to do that... I mean who's heard of a White Haloween?

But I am going to be picking up an atv... Besides my parents have enough property, I can keep myself busy this winter. Besides, I'll be saving up to mod up the bike this winter. Steering Dampers, RearSets, Exhaust, bringing the bikes height to stock again. New wheels, OH BOY, I can't wait for christmas now..lol

Old 10-25-2005, 10:22 PM
Super Moderator

nice!!!!!!!!! and i know you be posting some pics.....

Old 10-25-2005, 10:27 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: littledevil

Damn it! They were talking about us getting snow... Now if PA has it, CT will for sure get it. Damn it.

Yeah, looks like I'll be talking on the ATV part of the forum now...lol.
Hey you still have that beautiful red bike in the garage. Just think of all the mods you can do over the winter.
The ATV's sure are great though wish I still had my quad [&o]

Old 10-25-2005, 10:50 PM

snow, yeah, I've seen that before......white powdery stuff, right????

I've been commuting on the bike this week out of necessity...just can't bring myself to feed that ol' Cheby the gas!! 10MPG sucks - I save $10.00 a day riding the bike!!! It is kinda chilly, though....the kind of weather that would make for good calendar pics for the ladies (just to bring back an old dead idea).....can't see me doing it too much longer though...takes the fun out of it when it's real cold...

Old 10-25-2005, 10:53 PM
1st Gear Member

Ya its gettin cold down here in NC too. But hopefully we'll have a few nice days between now and spring time.

Old 10-25-2005, 11:01 PM
Super Moderator

I used to ride 100 miles every day sure was good on the gas bill. After being hit 2 times on the freeway though I am back to the Ford. Sam 10MPH it sucks.

Oh yea funny how the calendar just kinda slid under the radar. How about some snow bunny shots

Old 10-25-2005, 11:01 PM

I look forward to those weird days, when in the middle of January or February we have a 60 degree day. Gives the northeast a chance to start up the bikes for the day.

Old 10-26-2005, 04:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Notstock

I used to ride 100 miles every day sure was good on the gas bill. After being hit 2 times on the freeway though I am back to the Ford. Sam 10MPH it sucks.

Oh yea funny how the calendar just kinda slid under the radar. How about some snow bunny shots
Notstock, notice how Lil' D just went right over that?? Wonder if we'll keep getting ignored...maybe if we really badger them about it...after all, they won't be riding the bikes in the cold, they'll even have them stored inside, so there'd be no reason they couldn't take some 'fun' pics since they have more available time, right??

Quick Reply: snow yes i said snow!!!!!!!!!!!!