Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

snow yes i said snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 12:22 PM
Default snow yes i said snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the snow is falling all around monroeville,pa. The temp now is 37 with a high of 45 today. I think its........no i cant......yeah i should............no i cant say that..............no dont..............i have to, its not safe...................ok go ahead.........well its time to put the bike away I hope you lucky people out west and deep south enjoy the rides you take from today on, cause i am now officially jealous Ride safe everyone. Hope to have some mod stories this winter and some new riding stories this spring.

Old 10-25-2005, 02:53 PM
Default RE: snow yes i said snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn that sucks! It's 32 degrees here in NC. I was just thinking this morning that I need to clean out the spare bedroom and bring the bike inside. That way if I wanna ride, she'll be nice and warm. lol. I'll just have to make sure I can get here out in neutral!

Old 10-25-2005, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

You have snow already?!?!?!?!?! Keep it there, do not send it my way - I mean it!!! It is a bit cold here but on sunny days, its not too bad. It is supposed to be nice this weekend

Old 10-25-2005, 05:50 PM
1st Gear Member

It is getting colder as the days go by here in GA but we rarely ever get snow, now ice we get every year. Blech.

Old 10-25-2005, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: gotrice

Well, the snow is falling all around monroeville,pa. The temp now is 37 with a high of 45 today. I think its........no i cant......yeah i should............no i cant say that..............no dont..............i have to, its not safe...................ok go ahead.........well its time to put the bike away I hope you lucky people out west and deep south enjoy the rides you take from today on, cause i am now officially jealous Ride safe everyone. Hope to have some mod stories this winter and some new riding stories this spring.

then all you guys will hate us in the west... clear skies highs for today in the 70's..... i've had the last three days off and sorry to say to you everyone, but i'm not sorry to myself.... man that was a great ride.... it was just like summer here.... well close.... but next month we should be getting it too... no snow, but cold and raining.... but for now woo woo where should i ride to today....

Old 10-25-2005, 06:28 PM
Super Moderator

Do not feel to bad, we have to pay out our ***** for this sun!

You should go buy a quad, I had on in UT and it was great in the winter. Ridding frozen lakes was a blast.

Old 10-25-2005, 07:56 PM

Damn it! They were talking about us getting snow... Now if PA has it, CT will for sure get it. Damn it.

Yeah, looks like I'll be talking on the ATV part of the forum now...lol.

Old 10-25-2005, 08:37 PM
1st Gear Member

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! He said the S word ! My ears they burn!! AAHHHHH!!! this weekend is supposed to be nice though high of 60 on sunday dude unless it changes by then. check out accuweather.com it has rarely lied to me hopefully this it not going to be one of those times.

Old 10-25-2005, 08:52 PM

snow???? what is snow?????? LOL it's sunny and 83 as of right now folks.....but it is true, we pay for this in the summer when, even at night, it's well up over 95 degrees.

Old 10-25-2005, 09:20 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Scrtsvc

snow???? what is snow?????? LOL it's sunny and 83 as of right now folks.....but it is true, we pay for this in the summer when, even at night, it's well up over 95 degrees.
I think all us folks that get snow, should pitch in and send you a truckload!!!!

Quick Reply: snow yes i said snow!!!!!!!!!!!!