Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

ranting/venting/blah

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 04:34 AM
The Dude
1st Gear Member
Default RE: ranting/venting/blah

I've been there before. when I was 19. I got a speeding ticket I never paid then was cought racing had a car imponded. My stupid self still didn't learn the leason. I drove on a suspended lic got pulled over again and another car imponded[:@]. All because I was young and thought it would never happened to me. Thank fully I finaly learned and wised up. Now i have a clean driving record and hope to keep it that way. Those fines are no joke. I could have done a lot with the money I paid.

Old 01-04-2008, 04:38 AM
1st Gear Member

Ya, happy birthday. And I'm sure you'll get things straightened out. I don't believe in luck but I've got faith in your abilities to get it taken care of.

Old 01-04-2008, 04:43 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Right on Deuce, I agree. Dang asz, did not figure you to be a trouble maker! lol

Old 01-04-2008, 04:48 AM
1st Gear Member

I did... he just comes across as a trouble maker!!! j/k

Old 01-04-2008, 04:50 AM
1st Gear Member

haha.. ya.. i thought i was good.. alway tempting fate. now, i'm probably gonna spend enough to buy me a new 6R.

i know i've spent enough over the years to probably get 2 new bikes, or to get so far into roadracing that i'd be one bad **** with a wicked bike by now. that'd be money well spent. i think ima set a goal for this year and make that the reward for not funding the local law enforcement any more.

Old 01-04-2008, 04:54 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

wh: I found it cheaper to RR

Old 01-04-2008, 05:08 AM
1st Gear Member

its always been a dream of mine, and i know a bunch of ppl that race. AND summit point is right down the road and a buddy of mine works there. i go there all the time to watch those guys drag some pucks at 120 thru the sweepers.
oh its a dream bro.

some day.....

Old 01-04-2008, 05:26 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hahahaha
some day.....
ya really have to try it out and get the feel for it. I do not think that (even if you retire) that you will never forget about your track times on what tracks at a certain corner at what rpm and gear the ride was sticking thru and who was trying to stuff you during that moment in time. People call racing an addiction for a reason.

Old 01-04-2008, 05:30 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Racing good. I remember growing up and watching dad race DTR, and he always lost more than he made. I never could figure that out, until I did it. Now my son looks at me the same way. lol

Happy belated man. Everybody dies, not everubody really lives. Keep livin and just find a way to redirect your energy instead of the local law enforcement. lol

Old 01-04-2008, 05:33 AM
1st Gear Member

+1... In my cager days, I was a drag racer (because that's the cheapest form of racing there is). I still havea drag car, but I never drive it. with gas prices the way they are, I may have to put in a transfer request to Hawaii so I can ride to work every day.

Quick Reply: ranting/venting/blah