Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Punks!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 10:02 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Punks!!

ORIGINAL: zzrick

I was riding with some guys down around fort campbell, some kids (teenagers) threw some rocks at the lead guy on a duc, second guy was my crazy friend on his gsxr, he stopped yelled at the guys, pulled his 9 mm and started waving it around. The kids were terrified and took off running. I don't advise anyone to use that method, but I bet those stupid teens never threw rocks again.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
oh man, me and my buddy nick always throw potato chunks and capri sun's at cars (never bikes) on 121. i live mayde a minute walking time from there, and theres a tunnel to hide in when ppl stop. it is fun as all hell, e****ally since theres nuthin else to do out in the styx[8D] but we talk everyonce and a while about what the fukk we'd do if sompething hit out car and made a loud BAA BLAM! i'd get out and shoot into the air wildly to scare the living **** out of them. i know i'd stop me[8D][8D]

Old 02-20-2008, 10:40 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Kohburn

lol - pulling guns on kids - LMAO

hey kids back in the day grew up know that trespassing on farmer bobs farm could end up with the dogs or the shotgun.

kids NEED to be fearful of adults or they will never have any respect for authority.

Thats why kids need to get beat at a young age

I personally think its because in school they know the adults can't touch them and they think they know the law and that no one is allowed to touch them or they can sue.

I hate kids that are big.. "Cats" and sue you when you get 10 feet from them with an angry look on your face. I got in a fight at the beginning of school and the kid who started it lives in a condo and tried suing me. But the Police officer laughed at him. Well I had to pay for the locker that I dented with his head[&o]

Old 02-20-2008, 10:42 PM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

people these days will sue for anything. I agree a lot of kids have no respect or sense of personsal accountability.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:47 PM
1st Gear Member

+1... I couldn't believe it. When I got out of the Army (thank God I'm back), I saw it everywhere. And that was out in the sticks in GA... I can imagine how bad it's gotten in the cities. I say use the rod, beat the child! I wasn't to good to catch a belt across the a$$ when I misbehaved as a kid. My boys aren't either!

Old 02-20-2008, 10:53 PM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

This is a great little comedy skit by russel petters on beating your kids, its really funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5jlrxcpkI
The video has a little bit of swearing in it just to let you know in cause any of you are at work.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:54 PM
1st Gear Member

+1, as a kid i can honestly say that we sure *** hell need to be beat. most of the people i know at pinkerton think that they own the world and everything that happens is someone elese's fault.
the teacher failed me, my phone broke on its own, its my parents fault im undermotivated, that guy made me t-bone him. same old **** over and over. my whole generation is a bunch of pussies and im sick of it. everyone needs to grow some ***** and fight their own battles instead of letting their lawyers do it for them.

Old 02-20-2008, 11:04 PM
1st Gear Member

Well stated KX

Old 02-20-2008, 11:13 PM
1st Gear Member

thanks

Old 02-21-2008, 03:12 AM
1st Gear Member

well i say f**k the boys and spank me instead ahhahaha j/k