Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

POLITICAL BULL.. HERE IS YOUR PROOF

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 06:13 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: POLITICAL BULL.. BEWARE OF THE DICTATORSHIP.

I dont Care what a damn website says, hasnt your mother ever told you dont believe everything you read? Show me the statute number. and maybe ill believe it passed. another reasn i garrentee you it hasnt passed is cuz the US govertment has no controll over out DL's that is the states responciblity. Get your heads out of your ****. No offence

Old 10-15-2006, 06:24 PM
1st Gear Member

And to further prove that the US govt doesnt controll our DL and the state does, The fact that you can get a DUI in lets say alabama and lose your Dl come to Florida and get a Dl down here. IT happend to my friends mother. She was living chicago, lost her Dl cuz she got a DUI and she skipped court. Come down to FL got a DL and another DUI. So dont give me this BS

Old 10-15-2006, 06:33 PM
1st Gear Member

I completely agree with you... It sux and it will turn ugly real quick. I wouldnt be surprised if it ends up like a third world country here in our own states. There is so much stuff out there, enough to make you sick to your stomache if you knew about it. This stuff your talking about is just the tip of things to come.

Old 10-15-2006, 06:50 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

I dont Care what a damn website says, hasnt your mother ever told you dont believe everything you read? Show me the statute number. and maybe ill believe it passed. another reasn i garrentee you it hasnt passed is cuz the US govertment has no controll over out DL's that is the states responciblity. Get your heads out of your ****. No offence
Dude no affense to, but do the same.... America just isnt what it portrays. The government dont give a rats azz about the people, they wipe their azz's with our Constitution, even jay leno made a joke about it funny but true. The time will come when the people will get tired off being told what to do what not to do, how to dress, what time to go indoors, when to shop, how much you can buy.... I mean some of this stuff already happens. I live in madera and went to fresno got pulled over for no reason was legit with everything and they asked what I was doing. NONE!!! of your fn buisness. Then they told me they didnt want to see me in fresno for the rest of the night, WTF free world my azz. Sorry not that great of an example, but it goes on all the time. Little by little our rights are being taken right out from under owr feet, and we wont even know it till its to late and we'll be like wtf just happend. Its sad everyone just wants to turn their head and say nah it wont happen here, as well as me. Just wait you'll see

Old 10-15-2006, 07:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Dont get me wrong there is some BS out there but the gps in our Dl is even more BS. If Congress shut down NSA for screening phone calls like hell if they wont shut this down. PLus that website he posted is a stupid radical BS website, That guy is no better than Michael Moore, im not talking about the guy that posted this topic. Show me the bill number or the statute number and then ill believe about this gps crap in our DL.

Old 10-16-2006, 05:07 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

Dont get me wrong there is some BS out there but the gps in our Dl is even more BS. If Congress shut down NSA for screening phone calls like hell if they wont shut this down. PLus that website he posted is a stupid radical BS website, That guy is no better than Michael Moore, im not talking about the guy that posted this topic. Show me the bill number or the statute number and then ill believe about this gps crap in our DL.
im going to have to say i agree

Old 10-16-2006, 05:37 AM
1st Gear Member

Thanks pitts finally someone agrees with me

Old 10-16-2006, 07:45 AM
1st Gear Member

np, yeah it sounds like a scare tactic by radical leftists to me. theres too many ways out of its purpose anyways, like not carrying it. if im not mistaken, if you get pulled over you are given certain amount of time to provide proof that you have your license. i havent gotten pulled over yet (knock on wood) so im not 100% sure about that

Old 10-16-2006, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

I am smelling some leftists BS too I believe but I do not discount anything. I am with firstninjabike here where is the statute #.

This Novembers ballot has a proposition on it about fitting child molesters with a tracking devive a good thing if you ask me. But I can not see the gov issuing us all cards to track us, first off how will they prove it is you, you could have exchanged your card with someone. Or like said before I am sure criminals will not be taking there cards with them when committing crimes.

One more thing the technology, I am sure they have a gps or other tracking device that small but the cost would be substantial. Lets say the cards cost 500.00 and its 100.00 bucks a year to maintain. We need about 300 million and an extra 50 million to cover lost or stolen cards, issue new ones every day once people come of age. Maintain the whole system at a cost of 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.00 a year.

I do not see that getting into the budget.

Old 10-16-2006, 09:18 PM
1st Gear Member

Actually With RFID tech it wouldn't be that expensive. It wouldnt be a fully fuctional GPS unit, just a simple transmitter. It would be great the first day they flip the switch and start sending speeding tickets for going 500mph in an airplane.

That being said, I do have to side with the skeptics here, the link you provided is nowhere near a valid source for a citation. If you can find more reliable info, I would be glad to drive to D.C. and join the riots that would occur if this law passed.

Quick Reply: POLITICAL BULL.. HERE IS YOUR PROOF