Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

POLITICAL BULL.. HERE IS YOUR PROOF

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 10:51 PM
Default POLITICAL BULL.. HERE IS YOUR PROOF

So many bad things have happened to us as Americans, heres some food for thought.

1) Starting in May of 2008, the US government will be issuing new drivers licenses with GPS tracking chips. Every state must comply!
This is true fact. By 2013 the goverment will be able to track your every move? All the time? Does this not bother anyone?
When is it enough? You may say who cares, im not a criminal. But have no doubt, this will make you a criminal fast. How so?
When the technology reaches the local gov. a computer will issue a you a ticket for speeding, maybe a red light, maybe even J walking so on and so on, and the gps tracking device will confirm this.

I do admit it would be good for other things to help us. say some arshole mugs an old lady, or kills someone. the departmnet can say, go question these 10 people as they were in the area at such and such time, and it can be proven with the GPS chip in your DL. etc, etc.

Here is a pro for the GPS thing.. Lexus already in production (2007), adds nano chips to there paint. if a lexus is stolen, stripped down, and a part ends up on your car, from some chop shop. even if its been repainted, etc. the nano chips can still be detected. Revealing wich car it originaly came from, if that car is on the stolen list. Well you get the picture. But this i find to be a good thing.

It got its pros and cons. Chip my car, chip my bike, chip anything but me. Myself, i think its prying way to far into my private life.

PS. Most people must also realize this is not the total fault of the government, as most government is dictated by the FED (federal reserve) the people who make our money, etc. Remember the saying he who has the most money makes the rules!

The FED has more money then anybody, ever. If your a realestate broker or own your home, or in that line of work then youve herd of Fannie May or Freddie Mac. The Fed finances Fannie and freddie.

(ok here is some fast math) where i live, right now 1 million people own there home. lets say an average home goes for 250,000 dollars. over a 30 year period, with 7% interest you actually pay just under 600 thousand for the home. thats 350 thousand profit for the fed. per home times 1 million homes = $350,000,000,000. dollars. how many people own there home in your area? the money is ungodly. So contributions to gov reps from the privately owned fed, is what makes the world go round, have no doubt about it. i believe NY city has 8 million people plus my 1 million = $ 280,000,000,000,000. over 30 years. (that number is so large i cant even say it in english. LOL)
Americans need to get rid of the privately owned federal reserve, take it back, under our own government, (Pres. Lincoln tried to do it , Pres Kenedy tried to do it, and i forgot who else, one other pres tried to get rid of the FED.

And no.... the federal reserve is not owned by our government as most people think. The federal reserve is a private owned company. thats another thread completely. Or maybe not?

Just wanted some input. on the GPS thing

heres a link to what im talking about. GPS and the FED

veiw the trailers and judge for yourself. please post back your thoughts.

Old 10-15-2006, 12:58 AM
Default RE: POLITICAL BULL.. BEWARE OF THE DICTATORSHIP.

my thoughts are Ill leave my license home alot......

Old 10-15-2006, 01:45 AM
1st Gear Member

Ok, I cannot believe what i just saw. If this is happening in a couple years what about 10,20,30 years from now.

Old 10-15-2006, 01:48 AM
1st Gear Member

most criminals will not have their license with them if they are about to commit a crime...... so i'm not sure how that would be helpfull....
and who knows, with all the crap that's going on in the world right now, we might not have to worry about it for long......

Old 10-15-2006, 03:28 AM
1st Gear Member

I too think this is going to be a bunch of crap for us in the long run.. I wish we could get things going and get it over with if you know what I mean.. For now I will just continue to stock up on ammo.. Safe riding Chris...

Old 10-15-2006, 03:29 AM
1st Gear Member

That is a bunch of BS where the hell did you read that. Thats voliating our right to privacy, which if not mistaken the 4th amendment And they know that it will never pass.

Old 10-15-2006, 03:48 AM
1st Gear Member

Thanks for posting I have come across this and other civil liberty issues before as a Government studuent. I recently received a BA in International Politics...it's crazy the stuff the government and corporations get away with...[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 10-15-2006, 05:05 AM
1st Gear Member

a movie comes to mind - "Demolition Men".......................................[sm=smiley35.gif]

Old 10-15-2006, 03:45 PM

im glad im getting some feedback.. someone posted it will never pass. im afraid its already passed. at the bottom of the first post there is a link to a site with some info. im glad i havent been labled as a consipiracy theorist. this is all true. i live in florida, my DL was just renewed, thats where i heard it from, was the clerk. so i started doing research, and it was found to be true, its scary.

it was already known to me about the Fed reserve, but still. We are in one hell of a mess.

Old 10-15-2006, 04:45 PM

[sm=trust_me.gif] [sm=youreright.gif]

OK people, just because you have not seen any black helicopters around dont mean they are not there!

And, I dont think there is a demon behind every tree and bush, there is two!

Quick Reply: POLITICAL BULL.. HERE IS YOUR PROOF