Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

NOOOO!O!!!!! FALL!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 04:26 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: NOOOO!O!!!!! FALL!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: evil636

duct tape it up and learn how to ride it and how a little counter ballencing will help you turn that overly bulky bike and keep it in the lane. dont blame kawi for making the bike. dont blame the city for making the lanes to narrow for your bike. dont blame god. just chock it up to a f.u. and get er done.
Thats what I was thinking

Old 05-14-2006, 04:26 AM

also i will have more pics after i actually do whatever to it

Old 05-14-2006, 04:31 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Steve Ninja Strombol

i was playing relax........just cause your evil doesn't mean you don't have a sense of humor. a combination of being bored and being po'd = too many posts.
ok ok but if you would of put the effort into rigging up your bike so you can live with it for the time being, like you put into these posts, youd be out riding right now not caring. [8D]

Old 05-14-2006, 04:38 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: evil636

ORIGINAL: Steve Ninja Strombol

i was playing relax........just cause your evil doesn't mean you don't have a sense of humor. a combination of being bored and being po'd = too many posts.
ok ok but if you would of put the effort into rigging up your bike so you can live with it for the time being, like you put into these posts, youd be out riding right now not caring. [8D]
amen brother...... it's a learner bike.... it's gonna have battle damage.....

Old 05-14-2006, 05:16 AM
1st Gear Member

i like zip ties, no stickers. My bike has tons of scratches, hell my wife dropped it again the other day. o fing well, its my first bike, i got it used to learn on and get good gas milage. remember there are 2 types of riders, those who have fallen and those who are going to fall. Hell most who fall end up falling again. When you make those turns do you look down at the ground or do you look to where your turning. B/c that will make all the difference in the world. The bike will go where you look and that can either help you or hurt you. Zip tie it tommorrow and go riding.

Old 05-14-2006, 05:49 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Yup, you f'ning pus$ie !!! ha ha ha ha ha....lol lol

It's all cool man... just zip tie 'er for now, get more used to the bike.. Later on you can Fiberglass the back, bondo and spot the front side, and some match 'em paint, hell you'll never tell... half a days work.. We have all dropped.... that's a sign of experience right there!! Just zip it, get back on it, and prctice that slow speed..

Old 05-14-2006, 05:54 AM
1st Gear Member

screw waiting til tommorrow, take your happy *** to walmart tonight and get the zipties so when daylight comes tommorrow, you can go riding again.

Old 05-14-2006, 09:10 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Confession, I fall down and go boom at least once a year.

I would bevel the cracks and weld it. I use ABS shavings in MEK. Weld er up, sand, paint. Good as new.

Old 05-14-2006, 07:31 PM
1st Gear Member

what about that plastic weld crap? The stuff that comes in the syringe looking thing. I used that on the bumper of my car once, it worked for that. Only a couple bucks.I believe they have it at walmart but heres a site for it. its almost to the bottom of the page. http://www.solder-it.com/solderpaste.asp

Old 05-14-2006, 07:49 PM
1st Gear Member

I found this site looking for a fender elinator for my 250. Not sure what yaer and size your bike is, but maybe they'll have what you need. I guess this place buys bikes and strips them down for aprts, Prices seemed good. Maybe it will help. http://www.partszparts.com/bikes.html

Quick Reply: NOOOO!O!!!!! FALL!!!!!!!!