Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

NOOOO!O!!!!! FALL!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 03:20 AM
Default RE: NOOOO!O!!!!! FALL!!!!!!!!

hit it wayne.......evil.......rice.......someone

Old 05-14-2006, 03:49 AM
1st Gear Member

alright you dumbass. J/k Its sat. the board is slow during the day. NEways, thats a easy fix. What i would do is drill holes on each side of the crack about every inch or so apart, the put zip ties in it. it will keep it from flapping and cracking any more. THats the easiest way to do it, the other way would be to fiberglass the underside, bondo the front. Zip ties look better for now and its easier. Don't waste your money of fixing it until one your ready to sell it or you have a few k miles under your belt b/c your probably gona fall again, esp until you goto the msc. from the pics it looks like the only damage is the fairing and thats a good thing. If you had damaged the clutch lever or shift lever or turn signal blablabla, those aren't $5 fixes. Just put your money into a jetkit, gear and GAS!!!!! what you need to do is go find a big empty parking lot and do slow/stop turns. This way you can start to figure out how to counterbalance it, and if the bike goes to fall, its light enough all you have to do is put down your leg. Thats how I learned to take sharp turn before I went to the MSC. TIP: when doing slow turns/manuevers, use the rear brake to keep you slow and steady b/c just the natural idle in first gear is too fast sometimes for a beginner. to learn how to do that, get in a parking lot, start in first, let it idle, the start applying the rear brake to start slowing it down. and slip the clutch with slight throttle and you will eventually be able to ride next to someone(or slower than someone) while they walk next to you. Once you learn that it will help alot with slow turning. Any questions pm me. it might take me a while to respond b/c i'm giving my wife the weekend off and cleaning house

Old 05-14-2006, 03:54 AM

zip ties and stickers/decals. uhhhh damn me. im just so pissed cause i thought hey i went down in this ditch maybe a tiny crack, i didn't expect that. i would prefer to seal the cracks. but whatever you people suggest i'll consider.

Old 05-14-2006, 03:55 AM

also wayne, i don't appreciate that sig under your pic. maybe if you were with me in spirits i wouldn't of totally f' myself over. in any event i have that piece that is missing. can anyone steal/get free bondo, etc? and some kleenex. thanks in advance.

Old 05-14-2006, 03:59 AM

i'm out for the night to drink my sorrows away. if you guys could comment like 20-100 times in this thread with help, advice, free stuff, that'd be great. and i want to thank you all once more.....in advance. i know you will all come through.

Old 05-14-2006, 04:05 AM

these replies are coming slow................i'll read them all tomorrow. goodnight all

Old 05-14-2006, 04:18 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

look jack ***, before you cross the line and turn this into a suicide thread, relax, as far as reparing the plastic, you can have it welded and a little body filler and your good to go, only prob, that craps not cheap. you can frankenstein it with the holes and zip ties, it adds character, looks cool in a messed up sort of way but it holds. mabey a few zip ties and some duct tape to fix it for now. this is what, the first real road time you ever had on it ? mabey second ? take this as advice and not crap talking, we were all here with you from the time you wanted a bike, to finding it to getting it home so take it as a family slap. tape the ****er up, go ride the damn bike till you get comfortable on it and turning is not such a challenge (this will come with practice and experience, guaranteed) just keep telling yourself this...id rather be a good rider on a ****ty looking bike then a rookie noob on a bad *** new bike.

ok thats all i got right now.

Old 05-14-2006, 04:20 AM
Super Moderator

hey bro.... don't take it too hard..... everyone falls..... and we learn from our falls, so we don't do it again.... hey, just get right back into the game.... and you'll be fine.....

Old 05-14-2006, 04:22 AM

i was playing relax........just cause your evil doesn't mean you don't have a sense of humor. a combination of being bored and being po'd = too many posts.

Old 05-14-2006, 04:26 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: evil636

duct tape it up and learn how to ride it and how a little counter ballencing will help you turn that overly bulky bike and keep it in the lane. dont blame kawi for making the bike. dont blame the city for making the lanes to narrow for your bike. dont blame god. just chock it up to a f.u. and get er done.
Thats what I was thinking

Quick Reply: NOOOO!O!!!!! FALL!!!!!!!!