Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

new job, shop N all dat!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 01:31 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah. im not reading all that again.. i take it its the same post from ks?? cus if it is then...

props, again

Old 10-16-2008, 02:56 AM
1st Gear Member

nah, kx.. not the same post.. i was just reflecting from yesterday and it all just kinda came together..i'm one of those types that bottles everything up until i either just explode and hacksaw someones face off and wipe my **** with it in front of them, or i just push it to the back of my mind and forget it if possible.. try not to vent of whatever.. don't really open up, but ya know... you guys ARE fam. its just that bond we all have. i haven't met any of ya, and vice versa, yet we all get along like we've known each other since childhood.. that just says somethin. i've been on other bike forums where everyones haters and everyone tries to chop everyone else down, but not here. every great once ib a while it seems, but they're the exception, fortunately.

j rock.. man, you should hit me up!!! you probably saw the signs for hedgesville. i live there.. you coulda come outand hit the trails behind the house, man!!

eric, or course i'll fix your bike. i just gotta get my license straight and when i come up there to see my mom and family and all there, i'l swing upto your end of the burgh and fix your bike.

green niner.. i got ya homey!! lol actually have a 9 comin into the shop here in a day or so for some work.. maybe he'll have a friend that wants your putt putt.

deej, i appreciate your attention bro! i have horrd A.D.D. so sometime i kinda tend to OHH KITTYS HERE!! .. go off on a tangent..

talca, nobrakes, wedge, worlok, hoedogg.. everyone. i thank ya's a ton for being the absolute ****. and everyone else i still haven't mentioned.. thers so many..lol

ya.. just feelin good tho things are pickin up! definitely a change for the better. i'll hope and pray for all of ya's that you guys can be as happy and fortunate as possible as well.

Old 10-16-2008, 03:01 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by whitehendrix
i'm one of those types that bottles everything up until i either just explode and hacksaw someones face off and wipe my **** with it in front of them, or i just push it to the back of my mind and forget it if possible.. try not to vent of whatever
lol, to bad you wernt a handfull of years younger and lived in derry... we could of been best friends

and im gonna go back and read the og post now.

Last edited by kx slaughter king; 10-16-2008 at 03:07 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:10 AM
1st Gear Member

aight , just read all the original. and its good to hear youre not only on the right track, but youre kicking its *** new job sounds great and i knew you were good with bikes, but 15min fork seals, 2hr engine removal... you deserve some sort of award.. or plaque of somehtin hopefully everything stays on the sunny side and never looks back.

Old 10-16-2008, 03:24 AM
1st Gear Member

Go getem dude! Just behave yourself and try not to let them know how crazy you are. Just lookin out for ya Bro!
I want to see you become tha CEO of a custom bike shop someday!

Old 10-16-2008, 03:52 AM
1st Gear Member

thanks brian! lol.. ya.. i still hate people.. don't get me wrong.. i just hate everyone thats not your guys.. you're all safe from rusted dull hacksaw blade cosmetic surgery.

but ya.. for a skinny wite guy i intimidate ppl.. i think they think i'll kill them eventually.

they're right.

and worlok.. that actually might be a very good possibility. i was discussing a francise opportunity in Nc where i wanna go. he's got the capital and i suggested maybe doing that this spring perhaps. having a parent company.. changing the LLC status to ann actual "incorporated" deal for tax purposes and operating the business as a stattelite, but without the standard affiliation in the commercial sense.. i can't recall what it's called at the moment, but there was a guy who did that with 5 grocery stores he owned in this area years ago.. he owned them all, but they were different companies in a way operating as one grocery chain.. that way, if one store floundered, the others were independant from it and safe from all liabilities. and that happened. one store went under.. still had 4 more.. something like "pennypincher inc. operating as County Market" or" Rogers inc operating as County Market".. blah blah.. and so on.

i think we're gonna eventually do that. i still have to prove i'm not a douche, being that i've only been there like 3 days.. lol.. and we're already talking business opportunities.. but i've got a good feling that'll happen. he said he'd take 10%. i was floored.. he's like "well, i'm not there doinganything. .thats only fair. if you make 100K, thats 10K for me.." i thought it wa a little low, but hey.. 10%.. ok!!!!

also, my electrical enineering and contracting firm will be 100% mine, as will be any commercial real estate and club/bar endeavors i plan on delving in to.. so,if i have a 100K a year shop, a 75K a year electrical biz, and lets just say a 80K a year bar or club, you better dam well believe everyone here is getting a badass christmas present.

worlok and Kx, i see weapons in your future.. probably brass knuckles, bats, and a pair or desert eagles or glocks. or both. thing is, with a desert eagle, you wouldn't even need to carry it loaded. personally, i'd just pull it out and pistolwhip someone. or, for more fun, i'd carry a long strapon and slap ppl in the mouth that talk back to me. if that doesn't knock your pride down a bit..lol

deej, i'd buy you 50K in cleaning supply stock and get you a kx-powered toolbox/cart for the campus..

everyone else..i dunno. send a request when i get rich..lol

but ya.. honestly, i feel pretty certain i'll make a big step with this partnership, which is basically what it is now. my shop after 4 years, and his after .. however long he's been opened.. lol.. we're now merged to become a supershop!! he'll acquire my customer base when i move, and i'll carry a wicked reputation south and have backing and funding to open a a pro shop right off the bat.. no grass roots, shadetree shop that takes years to get to where they wanna be.. we're getting business from the tristate area now.. we had some lesbians trailer their bikes up tonight from somewhere in virginia. and no. they were not at all hot... sadly..

Old 10-16-2008, 04:09 AM
1st Gear Member

wow, the good just keeps comin...

next thing i know youre gonna post a thread that you won the lottery or sumthin

Old 10-16-2008, 11:53 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

haha... i was just messin, but if ya wanna stop over when ur up here i always welcome fellow kf members...

the battery wasnt charging before, so i put a new stator, regulator/rectifer, and rotor on it, and thaught it was good.... not so much, i think the regulator/rect went bad, hope it didnt fry the stator, just havent had time to look at it.

Old 10-16-2008, 12:15 PM
1st Gear Member

:'(

I didn't get mentioned in this one - so sad

glad you are back on your feet running whitey. we still have to get together and ride sometime and my carbs still need tuning and my fork needs seals me thinks

Old 10-16-2008, 12:34 PM
1st Gear Member

Whitey, If you win the loto, you have to adopt me. I will be your personal body guard, and shrink, I totally understand wild crazy people. And I'm also an electrical engineer and a dam good mechanic. We must be brothers from another mother.
Dont forget me dude! You need me, you know you do.........LOL

Quick Reply: new job, shop N all dat!!!!