Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

MSF RC's Needed! Recruiting in Full Force

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 05:28 AM
Default MSF RC's Needed! Recruiting in Full Force

Anyone interested in becoming certified as an MSF RiderCoach? If you live within 50 miles of Gilroy, CA (Gavilan College) and are interested please contact me.
Pre-requisites are as follows:
-Must have completed a MSF Basic Rider Course -- if you haven't we can schedule you to attend for "FREE" as long as you work at one of our ranges which are located in Gilroy, Newark and Mission College. The RC certification course will be on our dime as well. RC training will more than likely be three straight weekends Fri 6pm -10pm, Sat. 7am -6pm, Sun 7am -6pm for three straight weeks...total of 65hrs of training.
-Provide a DMV print out - 10 years back
-No DUI/DWI or felony convictions
-CPR and Basic First Aid certification -- you pay for the course and MSF will reimburse you the course fees...just keep your receipt.

Great part time job that you can schedule to work that fits YOUR schedule.

I need 12 candidates before I can have MSF approve a site sponsored RC certification course. RC training will more than likely be at Newark, CA or Fremont or Mission College.

Paid up to $28 an hour. Normal shift is approx. 5 hrs or if you pull a double class on a Saturday or Sunday you can make up to $280 a day (10 hour day)

Let me know if anyone is interested!!

Old 08-10-2006, 06:24 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: MSF RC's Needed! Recruiting in Full Force

if you had anything more souther id be interested. yes souther is a werd. good luck buddy.