Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Lets See Who Two-Wheel Riders Support
Obama/Biden
15.00%
McCain/Palin
65.00%
Who Cares, I Like Beer
20.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Little KF Poll - Whom Do You Want for President?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 05:35 PM
1st Gear Member

All I have to say is if the inexpecienced multi-racial muslim who does not salute our Flag, the Flag that many of your heroic men and women risked and lost their lives to preserve it's very meaning and existence, then my *** will be moving to Britian or something.

I can not agree with someone who believes in late term abortion, the act of killing a live child in the latter stages of pregnancy.

I can not agree with someone who does not support the 2nd amendment.

Does he really understand economics? From both debates he mis spoke on a lot of economic and financial issues.

It wasn't Bush that got us into recession. All people want to do it point a finger. When you point you have 3 more pointing at yourself. It is the people who need to blame theirselves for trying to live outside their means. Don't apply for a mortgage you can not afford. Do not continue to apply for and use credit cards when you know you can not pay them off.

Why is it such a big deal that we run pipeline in AK, through the Rocky Mountains, and offshore? There is scientific evidence that the animals will adapt, just like they have over the history of time. The pipeline will have no negative effects on the environment. All you do is put the derrick there and let it do its dang thing. Plus, it will foster new skilled labor positions.

Lets talk about this social security issue for a minute. Why is it I must pay into a fund to support people who for the most part have not worked but spent their life living off the government? I want to be able to take MY money that I earned and put it in a private interest bearing account. What is sad about this is that I won't even be able to reap these benefits because by the time I get old enough to retire there won't be any social security left.

Why is it that this country caters to the poor and uneducated so much? What is this teaching these people? From what I gather it is sending the message that it is ok to sit on your *** and not get your education because the government will take care of you. What ever happened to personal accountablilty?

To conclude this, I would like to add information I saw on a program shown on BET (Black Entertainment Television). They were talking about how the blacks are unable to sway a vote because of not being registered or prior felony convictions. They were talking about how most of the black men had served a prison term.

So no, I am not worried at all about Obama getting president. The control groups surveyed are people they know are in favor of Obama so it looks like he is favored when surveyed.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

/\ damn straight

Old 10-30-2008, 08:00 PM
1st Gear Member

chik636rydr, +1

Old 10-30-2008, 08:04 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet
Mike, I'd be surprised to see Obama lose....you ready for thankgiving weekend....us gators are gonna come knocking, if we beat Georgia this weekend and you guys maintain your kick aze season,, it could be a real fun game.....is it in Tally or Gainesville this year?
I'm a Washington Redskins fan. My wife and her brothers all went to Florida State.

My wife hates the Gators with a passion

Mike

Old 10-30-2008, 08:20 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by chik636rydr
All I have to say is if the inexpecienced multi-racial muslim who does not salute our Flag, the Flag that many of your heroic men and women risked and lost their lives to preserve it's very meaning and existence, then my *** will be moving to Britian or something.
Unfortunately there's nowhere on the planet left to escape to.

Besides, Britain and the europeans will all be getting on prayer rugs in a generation if they keep heading down their current path.

I'm thinking on buying some mountain property in West Virgina as an escape of sorts. If things go to hell I'll live up there, distill vodka and grow begonias.

Mike

Old 10-30-2008, 08:35 PM
1st Gear Member

a big ol +1for chick363

Old 10-30-2008, 09:50 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah +1 here to... if you want to sit on your as and fail at life i shouldn't have to pay for it. (even thought i dont yet)

Old 10-31-2008, 12:58 PM
1st Gear Member

I think what I'm going to do is go have about 5 children out of wedlock and quit my job. I think I would be earning more that way.

LOL! J.K!!!!!!!

Old 10-31-2008, 04:14 PM
1st Gear Member

sadly, thousands of people actually do stuff like that >:|