Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Kawasaki GPZ's and Vampires

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 07:58 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Kawasaki GPZ's and Vampires

I have one of those "vintiage" gpz thats my current bike its a 85 ninja gpz600, Its getting a custom paint job as soon as the fat piece of garbage gets off his fat lazy **** and does it. Dont worry ill post pics when its done

Old 08-16-2006, 08:06 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

why dont you call his fat *** up and call him a fat *** and see how fast it gets done

Old 08-16-2006, 08:15 AM
1st Gear Member

i work with the fat **** and im always on his *** (in a none gay way) about the bike hes had it since memorial day, i asked him if he can have it done by june 18th cuz my mom was gonna be here from NC and i wanted to show her my bike, He said sure. Well that came and went he dint do shat to the bike. Then another month went by, he did some sanding. Then my dad stepped in. He said Dave, have you had enough time to get this bike done? Well dave said ummm well uhhhh. Then me and dave agreed on he would have it done by the 25th of July, well obvously that came and went. Well he still has some sanding done and thats about it.

Old 08-16-2006, 12:08 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: zbiker

I was surrounded by six vintage red Kawasaki GPZ's. These are the super bikes from the 1980s that most riders have only heard rumors of.
Whats this vintage crap ... and most riders have only heard rumours of ... .geez I was in my late teens early 20's when GPz's ruled the roost. I had a GPz550 when I was in my early 20's it was the first production road monoshock. I loved that bike, first new bike I ever owned.

Old 08-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Default The story continues

Unfortunately there is more to this story. Just after a group of Outlaw Bikers had their annual club party near Boone North Carolina, an animal was found near their clubhouse. Witnesses reported the animal weighed over 200 pounds, had curled fangs extending over its lips, looked like a cross between a large rat like rodent and a wolf and had very human like eyes.
Residents of Boone have reported seeing a similar beast over the last few years. They said the animal would emit monstrous cries throughout the night. Along with the strange howls, the beast displayed eyes that glowed in the dark. The animal was blamed for attacking and killing numerous pets and for the dissapearence of several resident from nearby homes over that same time period. One police official indicated it may have been some sort of rare wolf-dog hybrid. Tissue samples from the creature have been collected and sent the University of North Carolina for for genetic tests that will try and determine the origin of the wierd creature.
This part of the world has become strange over the last few years.

Old 08-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Default 1