Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I need some relationship help

Old 02-23-2007, 03:54 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I need some relationship help

+1 from evil and notstock AND GET DRUNK TOO!!!!!!!!

Old 02-23-2007, 04:50 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

get drunk at home tho and dont get whiskey dick if your entertaining the ladys

Old 02-23-2007, 04:51 AM
1st Gear Member

Ill lend you my midget if you want free of charge man.There are many questions to bring up like why are you on the verge of breaking up? but if you dont want to share then you will get generic advice but good luck man. We are here for ya. But Go clear your head and take a ride

Old 02-23-2007, 07:14 AM
1st Gear Member

just go ride. seriously... will make you feel better. go visit some family or long lost friends you haven't seen in a while... remember who you used to be back in the day, before things got complicated and messy with her.

If you are the kind of guy who only dates one girl at a time - then I will not recommend that you go out and hook up with some random girl... it will do some further damage to your heart.

However - if a "move on lay" is in fact up your alley - let me know and I'll get you the number for my soon to be ex wife. She will certainly make you forget about your ex (if you get my meaning), but make sure you move on from there quick-like.

Old 02-23-2007, 07:44 AM
1st Gear Member

Ahh pimping your wife, I love this place. Anyway If you feel like you are too messed up to ride, then you are right. Your head wont be in the game and some cager will make you his biatch. But once you get your head straight enough a ride will do you good. You already know what you have to do, you just have to get through your decision.

Old 02-23-2007, 12:09 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Before i got my klx i rode my mountain bike all the time... i have been on 2 wheels for a long time... about as long as i can remeber. Now i just have motorized wheels, riding always clears my head. Riding is kinda like my thinking chair, it always calms me down and straightens my head.... dont know about anyone else.... but i say ride and think things through.

Old 02-23-2007, 04:56 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

chin up spook youll make it threw this. do sum thing to take your mind off it for awhile. and remember were listening if you need a ear to bend bro...

Old 02-23-2007, 11:13 PM

Well tha thing is on my end everything is not good but on her end everything is fine and that bothers me she is to "close" like i mean no freedom she is always there everytime i look over my shoulder she is there. But then i meet another woman who seems the complete opp. I am not happy and i am making her unhappy so that gets a little deeper and also im middle aged which is 26

Thankx

Old 02-23-2007, 11:16 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

I know what ya mean... sucks doesnt it.....

Old 02-23-2007, 11:29 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: spooknick

Well tha thing is on my end everything is not good but on her end everything is fine and that bothers me she is to "close" like i mean no freedom she is always there everytime i look over my shoulder she is there. But then i meet another woman who seems the complete opp. I am not happy and i am making her unhappy so that gets a little deeper and also im middle aged which is 26

Thankx
make yourself happy, do what you feel is right. if your not happy then she cant be happy, look at it as doing yourself a favor.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I need some relationship help