Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I cant fn believe it!!!!

Old 09-23-2006, 12:52 PM
Default RE: I cant fn believe it!!!!

move to florida dude, no insurance required here on bikes. just dont wreck it or get it stolen. i feel your pain been down the suspension sr22 path before a few times. good luck br0

Old 09-23-2006, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

Happy Birthday bro,

Sorry about the dmv but it does sound like an error. Just a note if your not happy with the response your getting from the counter person ask to see there manager, sometimes they are making a mistake and the manager helps them understand it and this may help you. Last time I positioned it to the counter person by saying I did not understand this and could they please have there manager come help me as to not make them feel like they are being attacked, remember it is a government institution so you need to be skillful in your tactics to get around the BS.

Good luck.

Old 09-23-2006, 06:57 PM

that is straight up bs bro......i say you go and kick some *** and while you are on a war path stop by starbucks and get me a hot chocolate so i have something to sip while i watch btw happy b-day bro

Old 09-24-2006, 12:32 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: frrogger1

that is straight up bs bro......i say you go and kick some *** and while you are on a war path stop by starbucks and get me a hot chocolate so i have something to sip while i watch btw happy b-day bro
lolo thats funny right there^^^ Thanks for replays people....

To make things better I called the insuranse company and the guy that answered said he was busy with a client and that he would call back.... no call back what a suprise. I try calling them back and they are closed now... wtf some1 is working against me right now I know it lol. I have tomarrow to get a payment in before like 12 oclock b4 it cancells and I'll have to get a new insuranse policy not bad, but I just got this insuranse like 2 months ago... Oh well
The thing that sux is if I do have to get insuranse I cant ride till the sr22 goes through Sac.dmv then back down to my dmv and last time that took two weeks. I cant ride now and that means I cant take the driving test to get my license witch puts me really close to the trip to Vegas... I said I would do anything to make this trip, but riding with no license is not one of them... thats just asking for trouble.

Old 09-24-2006, 12:35 AM

hold on, do you not have a drivers license, or do you just not have a motorcycle endorsement, cause every guy i know at the dealership, doesnt drive with a motorcycle endorsement, they really dont care in vegas....but if you didnt have a license, that i think they might care about...

Old 09-24-2006, 12:57 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: uneducatedstudent

hold on, do you not have a drivers license, or do you just not have a motorcycle endorsement, cause every guy i know at the dealership, doesnt drive with a motorcycle endorsement, they really dont care in vegas....but if you didnt have a license, that i think they might care about...
neither now with a suspension.... but I have my class c and a permit to ride, not endorsed yet.

Old 09-24-2006, 01:15 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lemac

lolo thats funny right there^^^ Thanks for replays people....

To make things better I called the insuranse company and the guy that answered said he was busy with a client and that he would call back.... no call back what a suprise. I try calling them back and they are closed now... wtf some1 is working against me right now I know it lol. I have tomarrow to get a payment in before like 12 oclock b4 it cancells and I'll have to get a new insuranse policy not bad, but I just got this insuranse like 2 months ago... Oh well
The thing that sux is if I do have to get insuranse I cant ride till the sr22 goes through Sac.dmv then back down to my dmv and last time that took two weeks. I cant ride now and that means I cant take the driving test to get my license witch puts me really close to the trip to Vegas... I said I would do anything to make this trip, but riding with no license is not one of them... thats just asking for trouble.
Dude.... I will pick you up!!! lol

Here, we have to be careful on who we choose for insurance. All of our insurance has to be filed eletronically with the state from the insurance people. Even if you get pulled over and have a valid, up to date insurance card, it does not matter. They run it electronically. I would think Cali would be the same way. I had a letter sent to me from the DMV, saying my car tags were fixing to be suspended because of no insurance. BS.... I pay all my insurance a year at a time. The insurance company just didn't electronically register it like they were suppossed to. I took my policy and the letter to the DMV, and the lady behind the counter called the insurance people, and straightned it out that way. SO, they, the DMV, can manually log it in. IF that's the case in your situation????

Old 09-24-2006, 01:38 AM
1st Gear Member

#1 Happy Birthday Jeremy! [sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=hail.gif] [sm=kissykissy.gif]
#2 Screw the Cali DMV [sm=violent053.gif][sm=WTFsgign.gif]
#3 [sm=kissykissy.gif]
#4 FuryofGreen ...that avatar is f'n freaky bro!!! [:'(] icky!!!

Old 09-24-2006, 02:47 AM

ORIGINAL: lemac

ORIGINAL: uneducatedstudent

neither now with a suspension.... but I have my class c and a permit to ride, not endorsed yet.

that sucks bro, hopefully you get it all straigtened out[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 09-24-2006, 03:36 AM
Super Moderator

Hell yea for get my other post, load up the ak and go f-up those bastard dmv workers [sm=shootshoot.gif]

If you make it out pick me up a vente drip to bro.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I cant fn believe it!!!!