Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I cant fn believe it!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 07:03 AM
1st Gear Member
Default I cant fn believe it!!!!

For thoes who now how I lost my drivers license, know all the shiot I had to go through to get it back.... not to mention I was with out one for 8 months[:@]. I came home tonight to get a notice in the mail from dmv saying "your driving privilege to operate a motor vehicle yada yada yada" Suspended!!!! again, in just to months they take it away again. The reason being no finacial responsability, hellow I have had insurance on my bike and that is what I'm paying on monthly. Not to mention they give me three days befor the suspension takes affect, today to late to go so now I have the weekend to do it, but hey!!! they are fn closed on the weekend lol... So now I get to take care of it on mon... the day I loose my license.... oh yeah thats my BirthDay to what a way to start the week ... Well I'll call my insurance to see what the deal is.... I think it is dmv's fault bcause I had sr22 certificates one for a car I sold and stoped paying the insuranse on and the other my bike witch I'm making the payments on.... auhh

I know I sound like I'm bitching, but if ya went what I went through to get your license back you would do anything to keep it. So now that it is being suspended for no reason it pisses the shiot out of me... plus the 55 dollar re-issue fee..... ok ok let me stop now or I'll keep going and keep getting mad

Old 09-23-2006, 07:08 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I cant fn believe it!!!!

Happy Birthday lemac

Sounds like someone else screwed the pooch besides you on this one. Hopefully you will not have to pay for their mistakes. Best of wishes for ya.

Old 09-23-2006, 07:16 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dragone#19

Happy Birthday lemac

Sounds like someone else screwed the pooch besides you on this one. Hopefully you will not have to pay for their mistakes. Best of wishes for ya.
thnx bro....

Thing is with dmv dont matter whos fault we still have to pay....

Old 09-23-2006, 07:25 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Even with sufficient proof? Your kidding me.

Old 09-23-2006, 07:26 AM
1st Gear Member

yep..thats cali for ya there.

Old 09-23-2006, 07:56 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Maybe the insurance company messed up the records on which vehicles you were paying on vs the one that was canceled and sent the wrong info to the dmv. I'm sure that can all be straightened out with a simple phone call ...

... Yeah, maybe when hell freezes over ... sounds like you will have your hands full straightening out the finger pointing between insurance and dmv.

Good luck, man!

Oh, Happy Birthday

Old 09-23-2006, 08:02 AM
1st Gear Member

Thnx NB...
Well I have two different insuranse companies so no mix up with them. dmv must have seen it as one cancelled, but didnt take the time to see the other is still there.

Old 09-23-2006, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Happy early bday Lemac!!!!

That sux about the DMV BS man.... That's just f'd up. And they wonder why we go "postal" ?????

Hopefully you can get it straightned out man. You finally get to ride again, and then this. GL man!!

Old 09-23-2006, 09:44 AM
1st Gear Member

Thnx BR...
Yeah I'm sure I'll get it staightend out... at least I have to if I wanna ride lol.

Old 09-23-2006, 12:25 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

wow man that sucks.... good luck straightening it out.... happy b day

Quick Reply: I cant fn believe it!!!!