Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

He killed the little Yamasakis!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 04:02 PM
Default He killed the little Yamasakis!

Just kidding guys. LOL We had a joke that our bikes were gonna have little Yamasakis while they were sharing a place to sleep this weekend. So Sunday morning, he was already outside taking pics of the bikes together and he said he saw the little Yamasakis but he stepped on 'em. LOL Said his bike was too young to be a dad, haha.

So I'm sure you can figure out that this weekend went really well. He got here at 8pm Friday night, and even though we were both planning on him leaving around 4-5pm on Sunday, it was almost 7:30pm by the time he got away. We went riding, and went out to dinner, watched some movies and just talked and goofed off. Most fun I've had in a long time. Plans are to head down to the ATL area to visit sometime soon . . . well as soon as I find a puppy-sitter, lol. So we'll see. (Peter, I'll let you know when I plan to come down. Looks like I won't be bringing the bike, because even if I rented a truck, and managed to borrow/buy a ramp, I'll be staying at a hotel and I wouldn't be able to keep her safe.)

So, I know none of you were really interested, but I felt like sharing. I should have some pics soon . . . a few on his bike, a couple on mine, and then one or two goofy shots of us together. I have two of him with Dainese on my cam. The rest are on his. He didn't get home till about a quarter till 1 this morning so I'm sure he'll have them ready to send to me after work tonight.

Old 10-24-2005, 04:31 PM
Default RE: He killed the little Yamasakis!

ORIGINAL: Violet_Vixen

Just kidding guys. LOL We had a joke that our bikes were gonna have little Yamasakis while they were sharing a place to sleep this weekend. So Sunday morning, he was already outside taking pics of the bikes together and he said he saw the little Yamasakis but he stepped on 'em. LOL Said his bike was too young to be a dad, haha.

So I'm sure you can figure out that this weekend went really well. He got here at 8pm Friday night, and even though we were both planning on him leaving around 4-5pm on Sunday, it was almost 7:30pm by the time he got away. We went riding, and went out to dinner, watched some movies and just talked and goofed off. Most fun I've had in a long time. Plans are to head down to the ATL area to visit sometime soon . . . well as soon as I find a puppy-sitter, lol. So we'll see. (Peter, I'll let you know when I plan to come down. Looks like I won't be bringing the bike, because even if I rented a truck, and managed to borrow/buy a ramp, I'll be staying at a hotel and I wouldn't be able to keep her safe.)

So, I know none of you were really interested, but I felt like sharing. I should have some pics soon . . . a few on his bike, a couple on mine, and then one or two goofy shots of us together. I have two of him with Dainese on my cam. The rest are on his. He didn't get home till about a quarter till 1 this morning so I'm sure he'll have them ready to send to me after work tonight.
I'm glad you had a good time, and thanks for sharing! We're family, right? and family shares this stuff!! Anyway, we need to be sure he keeps treating you right!! Did he ride up, or trailer the bike? If he rode up there you could always ride yours down here, lol lol....

Old 10-24-2005, 04:34 PM

He put his bike in the back of his truck. And I'd be doing the same to get to GA, with one difference. We both have a Viper alarm on our vehicles, but I'd be renting a truck to head to GA, so no alarm for me, meaning the bike wouldn't be safe at the hotel. It's not getting the bike to GA that's the problem. It's that there's no way to make sure she wasn't stolen once I got there.

Old 10-24-2005, 04:41 PM

He put his bike in the back of his truck. And I'd be doing the same to get to GA, with one difference. We both have a Viper alarm on our vehicles, but I'd be renting a truck to head to GA, so no alarm for me, meaning the bike wouldn't be safe at the hotel. It's not getting the bike to GA that's the problem. It's that there's no way to make sure she wasn't stolen once I got there.
Since your bikes are already sleeping together, why not keep your bike at his place? Just a thought.....if his bike is safe where he keeps it, I'm sure yours will be. I'm sure you've thought of that, so I guess there's a good reason for not doing it - oh well, guess he'll just have to get good at two-up.

Old 10-24-2005, 04:55 PM

Hahah, well yes our little children did see some action this weekend, lol. But he won't be moving until late November, so yeah, storing the bike at his place isn't an option. We'll work it out.

Old 10-24-2005, 05:57 PM

Hahah, well yes our little children did see some action this weekend, lol. But he won't be moving until late November, so yeah, storing the bike at his place isn't an option. We'll work it out.
Oh well, no biggie...might be good for the children to spend some time apart, huh?? Might get too hot-heavy too soon lol

Old 10-24-2005, 06:04 PM

LOL, who can blame the r6?? My baby girl is hot!! And he was parked behind her, looking at her tailpipe all night, lol. Hey, he's 2 and scored with a four year old. I say the 6 got lucky!! LOL

Old 10-24-2005, 06:37 PM

LOL, who can blame the r6?? My baby girl is hot!! And he was parked behind her, looking at her tailpipe all night, lol. Hey, he's 2 and scored with a four year old. I say the 6 got lucky!! LOL
yeah, some views are just too hot to resist, huh?? Like the thread we had about the new guy not riding behind the hottie....

Old 10-24-2005, 09:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Target fixation

Old 10-25-2005, 07:06 AM

Hey V_V, sounds like your life to a change for the better since the last time I saw you on the board!! Glad to hear it!

Quick Reply: He killed the little Yamasakis!