Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

He killed the little Yamasakis!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 07:08 AM
Default RE: He killed the little Yamasakis!

ah well not exactly. Looks like that visit to ATL is in permanent limbo status. I may visit on my own and go to the Vortex with Peter if that's ok with him

Old 10-25-2005, 06:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Violet_Vixen

ah well not exactly. Looks like that visit to ATL is in permanent limbo status. I may visit on my own and go to the Vortex with Peter if that's ok with him
Obviously it's fine with me, but what's this??? Trouble in paradise??

Old 10-25-2005, 08:47 PM
1st Gear Member

Please dont say something happened. But then again he DID kill those poor little yamasakis But seriously I hope everything is OK.

Old 10-25-2005, 09:10 PM

Eh, just some stuff we need to work through. Which, being realistic, this early on, probably means it won't get to the point of ever having a relationship with the guy. That's ok. At least I know early this time, lol.

Old 10-25-2005, 10:45 PM

Eh, just some stuff we need to work through. Which, being realistic, this early on, probably means it won't get to the point of ever having a relationship with the guy. That's ok. At least I know early this time, lol.
There's always stuff to work through, the question is one of whether or not it's worth the effort to both of you...If it isn't, then yeah, at least it's early...

Old 10-25-2005, 10:51 PM

He just said he's feeling some things he didn't expect to be dealing with. We both almost cried when he left (2.5 hours later than planned) Sunday night. I'm not trying to rush him into anything, but he feels what he feels, right? Eh, he was just trying to let me know what was going on in his head . . .

Old 10-26-2005, 04:57 PM

He just said he's feeling some things he didn't expect to be dealing with. We both almost cried when he left (2.5 hours later than planned) Sunday night. I'm not trying to rush him into anything, but he feels what he feels, right? Eh, he was just trying to let me know what was going on in his head . . .
I'm nothing if not opinionated, and my opinion is that there's nothing to worry about. If he's surprised by his emotions, and wants to 'catch his breath' that's a good sign, it means you've 'reached' him. Nothing wrong with that, and also nothing wrong with him wanting to be sure!! That's better for you, and shows he cares enough about you to want to avoid hurting you. Unless of course I've totally missed something...PM me if you want....

Old 10-26-2005, 05:02 PM

I think I'm just gonna wash my hands of the situation. He's not been the same person since he got back home. No more cute away msgs, he's never the first to txt msg anymore; it's like it was all a game to get up here, but now that he's been here, he's reverted to the typical "playa" ways. I mean, it's not like he's out picking up chics, but it seems obvious that I was nothing more than a challenge. Stupid me, I fell for it. And I should know better. I used to be a pretty damn good playa myself.