Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Gun rights being questioned

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 04:30 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Gun rights being questioned

Just joking man, I trust my wife. Thats why the smiley was there.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:32 AM
1st Gear Member

Not because he didn't trust his wife, but because he didn't trust the vultures that live in the barracks and prey on the the wives of the deployed guys. It happens all the time... the wives will be having a party in housing with a whole bunch of people over, and somebody will slip something in their drinks. You wouldn't believe how often it happens on post.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:33 AM
1st Gear Member

That's why my wife doesn't have or go to parties unless I'm there. When I leave, she turns into a total recluse.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:37 AM
1st Gear Member

It wasn't thatcommonat Campbell, the drugging I mean. But the national guard dirtbags who came to watch the post while wewere gone did some really bad stuff. They tore the chit out of ourverynice barracks, broke into the sealed lockersand stole alot of our guys stuff. It really was dissapointing to see what had happened while we were gone when we returned a year later. They were retards in Iraq when I was there as well, thats why they were always getting themselves killed. Then they wanted me to join when I got out...no way.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:42 AM
1st Gear Member

I spent one year in the guard... before it was even over, I was clawing my way back to active duty.

Old 03-19-2008, 05:05 AM
1st Gear Member

Who's gonna take over the problem with overpopulation of deer? Jimbo? "They're comin' right for us!"

It's also good to allow Americans to know how to use a firearm. When someone becomes a member of the military, or even an officer, they couldn't possibly understand how to use a weapon. Kinda like Demolition Man. Maybe that's what they want us to become...

Hell, if everyone looses their ability to bear arms, how many countries might think about taking the US over? Who would have them? People outside of the law (outlaws). My friend has a minimum of 10 firearms. So who wants to try and tell this guy you're taking his gun privileges away:

There are a few more not in that picture, because he didn't have enough cases to bring the majority of them.

Old 03-19-2008, 05:14 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Hey Ben is that a left handed bolt? I don't think I ever saw one.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:54 AM
1st Gear Member

Honestly, I don't remember. Only shot one mag.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCCbnWLg-Y0

Here's a full-size image of it:
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/6...l/p1020680.jpg

Old 03-19-2008, 01:03 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah i've been tracking the news about this since i live so close to DC. the real issue is that the supreme court now is being given the opporunity to interperate the 2nd amendment. if they should decide that the consititution is not specific to individuals but a militia then it can open the door for all the anti-gun activists.

if that happens I WILL join a militia - i will not surrender my safety to the government.

Old 03-19-2008, 01:04 PM
1st Gear Member

however if they decide in favor of the individual rights of citizens it could be good for everybody and lead to the last few states losening up their gun laws enough to make it possible for me to get a CCW permit in MD (**** state)

Quick Reply: Gun rights being questioned