Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Good but really crappy weekend

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Good but really crappy weekend

No MK!! Stay away from the pie!! I saw that movie you were in where, um, you know, you HAD your way with that apple pie!! lol

Sorry to hear about the little one BB....It will give her a story later in life tho!!

Old 06-29-2006, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator

Actually believe it or not MK - she doesn't like any kind of pie! But she'll take chocolate instead! Hmm, I could try a chocolate pie, I bet she'd like that!

Don't worry BigRig - its not apple pie - MK likes the pumpkin pie!

Thanks for advice on the itchy arm jayden! She actually broke her elbow at the growth plate too, but the surgeon got her put back to within 1mm - so she figures there will be no problems. Its crazy how they come around after something like this! She already wants to get back on her 4 wheeler when she's all better. And apparently yesterday she was out on the swing and slide at daycare!

Old 06-30-2006, 04:47 AM
Super Moderator

see blue knows what i like.... you go girl..... lol lol lol i'll try some on the chocolate pie too.... lol lol loll ol with some whip cream.... damb it now i want some....[:@]

Old 06-30-2006, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

see blue knows what i like.... you go girl..... lol lol lol i'll try some on the chocolate pie too.... lol lol loll ol with some whip cream.... damb it now i want some....[:@]
gotta love having a sweet tooth! Anytime anyone mentions things like pie, brownies, etc. I want them bad!!

Old 06-30-2006, 05:36 PM

ORIGINAL: bluebird
gotta love having a sweet tooth! Anytime anyone mentions things like pie, brownies, etc. I want them bad!!
Pie! Brownies! Did that work?

Old 06-30-2006, 05:39 PM

Aw poor baby!!!! Figures it's summer vaca.... glad she'll be up and ready to go soon though. Kids!!!!

Old 06-30-2006, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Gerg

ORIGINAL: bluebird
Pie! Brownies! Did that work?
Not this time, but I did just have peanut butter cups! The ole sweet tooth has died and gone to heaven at the moment.........but actually now that I really think about it.........a brownie would be nice right about now!

Old 06-30-2006, 06:01 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shon

Aw poor baby!!!! Figures it's summer vaca.... glad she'll be up and ready to go soon though. Kids!!!!
The real sucky part is that we were going to go boating this weekend (it's Canada Day tomorrow - basically same thing as your 4th of July) but since she has to keep her arm in a sling and has the cast on, she can't wear a lifejacket - so no boating. Oh well, still plenty of summer left! She's one tough cookie!

Old 07-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

Well, yesterday we went to have the splint removed and a real cast put on. Got my first look at the wires sticking out of her arm - and dam near passed out! I dunno what I'm going to do in two weeks when they remove the wires, they'll probably end up admitting me!

So now she's sporting a hot pink cast - looks pretty cute with it too!

Old 07-06-2006, 05:16 PM

[:@] how did she react to it? I probably would've almost passed out too. My reaction would've have been much worse than my daughters!!!!!

Quick Reply: Good but really crappy weekend