Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

A funny thing happened last night!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 06:16 PM
1st Gear Member
Default A funny thing happened last night!

Well after dinner last night, the girls and I decided to take a cruise in my truck. We went toward Sandusky, and was just having a nice relaxing ride and talking. When we decided to head back, it was dark. We were coming up on a small bridge and Lisa said, look, there is a large black dog laying on the bridge! She wanted to stop and see if he was dead, or just laying there. she is an animal lover, and would never miss the opportunity to help an injured animal!
Of course Erin was all for it as well, and it did look just like a black lab laying on the shoulder of the road.
Well I slowed down, and there were no cars coming so I pulled up next to the black object!
Lisa opened the door and was trying to see what it was, or if it was indeed a dog that needed help.
There was a thunderstorm blowing through, so all of a sudden, a good gust of wind whisted across the bridge, and whatever that black thing was jumped up and was all over Lisa in a split second! Then they both ended up screaming at the top of their lungs and ended up in my lap, both of them! They both hit me so fast and hard it almost knocked the wind out of me, and it scared the hell out of me too, simply from all of the screaming, and violent reactions the girls were having!
After everybody got their hearts back into their chests, we discoverd that the black dog was actually a black garbage bag, and the wind picked it up and wrapped right around Lisa's upper body.
When I finally realized what had happened, I pulled to the end of the bridge, got out of the truck, and we laughed until our sides and stomachs hurt!
I would have never thought that a stupid garbage bag, could have scared us that bad! The girls thought we were going to die when that thing wrapped around Lisa, then when they errupted into total panic, I thought we were going to die as well!

Old 07-21-2010, 07:58 AM
1st Gear Member

Ha ha ha ha good one

Old 07-21-2010, 02:58 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Dude! That is funny right there. And I like the part where you said... "She wanted to stop and see if he was dead, or just laying there. she is an animal lover"

After all she loves you right? No? LOL? hahahahaha? ok as you were.

Old 07-21-2010, 06:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Was there wine for dinner?

Old 07-21-2010, 08:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Just one glass, not near enough to make us hallucinate But it did look just like a large black lab laying there! I was mostly watching for cars, so when the girls went ballistic, I really didn't know what happened. So it was really the girls that scared the hell out of me! They almost knocked the wind out of me, and I hit my head on the side window when they both jumped on top of me! I thought I was going to have to fight something for our lives, and didn't even know what it was, plus I had two girls on top of me! It was a crazy thing!