Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

draggin' the bucket

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 01:58 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default draggin' the bucket

Just posting off topic this morning. Friend and fellow worker passed away recently. Reminded me of how old a person is compared to what they have accomplished in their goal in life. The age part kind of hit home abit for me since he was at least deej's age as well. hehehe

He played with the race boat stuff, (kinda cool really) not a motorcyclist but was nice to chat gear head crap with. I never hit up with one of his runs as a racer, but bench racing is fun too. My helmet is off to ya bro and may you hit the adventure often.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:39 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Hey Drag, sorry to hear about your friend and work mate. Life has a way of reminding you just how short it is by the people we lose and the tragedy we see around us and on the news. Time and unforeseen occurrences befall us all said a wise man some 4000 years ago, and how true that is still today. You never know what tomorrow will bring, but worrying about it won’t make it not happen or change things. You have to live each day like it was your last (Nickleback song line) Take this opportunity to let people you know personally whether it's those at church, people you work with, family and yes even the people on a motorcycle forum that you probably will never meet that you care. You all know how I feel about everyone. Take care bro.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:46 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hahaha, I chose my Motorcycle forum friends again as usual

and yes even the people on a motorcycle forum that you probably will never meet that you care.