Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Do you tip at Sonic drive in?

Old 08-06-2008, 02:10 AM
1st Gear Member

I just got a sonic around the corner from my house and tried it for lunch today.

First off it's not exactly a drive thru but rather a drive up and park and they take your order & money and give you food.....so I tipped.

If you go up to the window and order & pick up yourself no need to tip...who would you tip? But have food walked over to my car and take an order, if you don't tip you are a cheap azzz and I would not go back because they may remember you and give you a surprise in your burger...lol

BTW ..... the Shakes were good....burgers so, so.

Old 08-06-2008, 02:12 AM
1st Gear Member

Yo FM how ya been mang,, you should try there chicken club toaster OMG lol

Old 08-06-2008, 02:20 AM
1st Gear Member

A Chicken Toaster Club...lol

Whats that? Fried greasy chicken, with Cheese, lots of Mayo and a few hunks of bacon with the obligatory slice of tomato to make it look healthy??

Old 08-06-2008, 02:23 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet
A Chicken Toaster Club...lol

Whats that? Fried greasy chicken, with Cheese, lots of Mayo and a few hunks of bacon with the obligatory slice of tomato to make it look healthy??

LMAO you called it beavis lol

Old 08-06-2008, 02:29 AM
1st Gear Member

i wish sonic was up here.... their commericals are up here, but not the resturants

Old 08-06-2008, 02:41 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kx slaughter king
i wish sonic was up here.... their commericals are up here, but not the resturants
Naw not that good.....what you really wish you had was Pollo Tropical....can you say awesome cuban style take out steak fajitas for $5.99

Old 08-06-2008, 04:51 AM
1st Gear Member

there's a sonic about an hour from here in Ft. Wayne, IN, but i've honestly never tried. I think I might the next time I'm there.

Old 08-06-2008, 05:58 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet
I would not go back because they may remember you and give you a surprise in your burger...lol
haha, reminds me of a few weeks ago me and my friend nick went to the down-town derry wendys for a bite to eat... so once we get to the window we order but the chicks tells us to hang on a minute cus theyre all backed up. so i hit the play button on my psp (wired into my car stereo) for some music while we wait and my favorite NWA song comes on "****** 4 life" and in the opening of that particular song they say ***** like 40 times. so i quietly sing along.... and about 5 ""n's" into the song nick looks at me and says "dude! stfu! the ppl here could be black." i return with "man, theres like a total of 40 black ppl in derry, what makes you think one of em's gonna be workin the graveyard shift at wendys???" he says back "theres a good chance, i dont want em' fukking with our food. shut the fukk up." so to be an *** i start singing realllyyyy LOUD! then the gurl on the mic comes back and tells me to pull to the first window. and then, low and behold... the voice was a black chick and to boot theres two HUGE *** black guys behind her and they all just gave me the death stare. i gave her the $ and i got incorrect change back, then had to wait another 15 minutes for the food. when they walked it out the guy tossed in the window and walked away without sayin a word. so i start to drive away relieved i had no bullet wounds and then out of nowhere nick says "**** man..... i asked for extra mayo on this chicken" i burst into laughter and start makin jokes about how hes gonna be pregnant w/ a lil shanequa. since then i have not gone back to wendys after about 8pm.

DISCLAMER: jtlyn, have nothing against the black race and i am not a racist. i just like nwa and i only sung it way to loud to pissoff my friend.

Old 08-06-2008, 07:39 AM
1st Gear Member

Only Sonic I know is this dude

Attached Thumbnails Do you tip at Sonic drive in?-sonic-classic.jpg  
Old 08-06-2008, 07:50 AM
1st Gear Member

he pwns, but you cant eat him....

at least no w/o making some weird illegal f'd up cartoon ****

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Do you tip at Sonic drive in?