Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Do girls really go for guys on bikes?

Old 01-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Default RE: I _totally_ dig guys on bikes...

"...
lmfao bro thats funny, cause I was thinking the same thing lol, but if I was a girl I would be lesbian lol and thats the truth... In fact I'm a lesbian stuck in a mans body lmao
..."
+1

Nothing hotter though than a fine girl on a bike ... a crotch rocket that is. ... except a second girl on a crotch rocket following close behind her. :-)

[sm=guilty.gif]

Old 01-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Leena

There's just... something, something I can't quite put my finger on, that I find innately hotter about a guy (or chick) on a bike than a 'mundane'.

It's not just the 'wild time' aspect; aquiring, riding, and taking care of a bike shows a lot of dedication, responsibility, and passion. [Which, deductively, makes me wonder what else they're passionate about.] It entails so much more effort than driving around in another ****ty box. Anyone can have a car, from what I've seen, not everyone can handle a bike. I do dig off on the speed aspect--ocassionally--but if someone's being just plain stupid on their ride it's a fierce turnoff. Maybe it's the leathers, the kevlar, the gloves, the whole 'uniform'... I don't know. Something about a machine quivering away between your legs.. um... yeah... [sm=icon_quiet.gif]

I do not, absolutely do not get off on idiots wearing shorts, sneakers, ghetto clothing and sideways caps riding at excessive speeds though. I tend to find the older (or at least older-behaving) riders more intriguing. I'll turn my head visibly when passing one. I've even followed a few just to admire them while on the way home from work.

It has nothing to do with the money aspect. A lot of the bikers I know are blue collar workers, a few of them--their bike is their sole means of transportation. I think a bike equating money is a bull stereotype anyway. (example; me, I'm struggling so hard to find a bike in my price range, or someone who's willing to work on payment plans with me, alongside affording the course and the rest of my gear--still need pants, proper boots, raingear, and a tank bag). I know there will be idiots looking at me when I finally achieve my dream, thinking, "There goes some spoiled white suburbanite," when I'm anything but.

Cutting my verbosity short: BIKERS ARE HOT [sm=smiley27.gif]
[align=right]~Leena
[/align]

I read somewhere that riding a motorcycle takes as many decisions per second as a fighter pilot..... think about that.... crazy...

Old 01-05-2007, 08:51 PM

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525
I read somewhere that riding a motorcycle takes as many decisions per second as a fighter pilot..... think about that.... crazy...
Definitely crazy! Perhaps that's part of the allure? Hyper-quick reflexes, attuned with surroundings, ect?

Old 01-06-2007, 03:00 AM
1st Gear Member

Ever notice the groups of "dolled" girls up at bike night not paying much attention to the bikes? They certainly aren't there for over priced beer, and greasy food... I know girls that go to bike nights looking for "cute" biker boys. I have been flagged down by car loads of girls asking for rides, I had to take my passenger pegs off. As long as your not an *** the bike definitely attracts the ladies. [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Old 01-06-2007, 06:26 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

and so does saying. beotccch, get in the truck [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 01-06-2007, 07:00 AM
1st Gear Member

and so does saying. beotccch, get in the truck
I believe proper etiquette is to is to spit your Redman, and have no less than 1 1/2 inches of cha drool on your chin before expressing the afore mentioned boetcch, get in the truck. Lol.

Old 01-06-2007, 07:13 AM
1st Gear Member

Damb.... thats hitting the it on the head of the nail right there. It sux that I lost my bike, well gave it up but right now is not the time for me I guess. I got that to when riding around town everyone was like "damb must be nice" I was like if you only knew....