Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Do girls really go for guys on bikes?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Do girls really go for guys on bikes?

bluebird!!! Where ya been ???

Old 10-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator

What's up BB

You get connected at home yet?

Old 10-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

What's up BB

Well sort of! I got everything I need with the exception of the phone line! Just gotta run that and then hook everything up! Can't friggin wait!!!

Old 10-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: bluebird

What's up BB

Well sort of! I got everything I need with the exception of the phone line! Just gotta run that and then hook everything up! Can't friggin wait!!!
Cool![8D]

Hows the new Job?

Old 10-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Super Moderator

The new job is awesome!!! For the most part I get to work on whatever I want to do - there is quite a bit of driving around though.....driving people home after they drop their car off, bank, coffee and so on! But at least I get to use the company truck (pretty nice other than its a Ford!!!)

And a little bonus - I can get work done to my car for pretty cheap!

Had a wicked bike ride the other day - over 200 kilometers! And my a$$ didn't even get sore!

Old 10-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Super Moderator

The new job is awesome!!! For the most part I get to work on whatever I want to do - there is quite a bit of driving around though.....driving people home after they drop their car off, bank, coffee and so on! But at least I get to use the company truck (pretty nice other than its a Ford!!!)

Had a wicked bike ride the other day - over 200 kilometers! And my a$$ didn't even get sore!
Glad to hear it is going well and I am letting you slide on that comment

Old 10-10-2006, 08:39 PM

when i hear a bike i'm checking girl's behind on the back seat )))))

Old 10-11-2006, 06:01 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Glad to hear it is going well and I am letting you slide on that comment

what? k, comment slides.

Old 10-11-2006, 06:10 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

thems fightin werds ehh !

Old 01-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Default I _totally_ dig guys on bikes...

There's just... something, something I can't quite put my finger on, that I find innately hotter about a guy (or chick) on a bike than a 'mundane'.

It's not just the 'wild time' aspect; aquiring, riding, and taking care of a bike shows a lot of dedication, responsibility, and passion. [Which, deductively, makes me wonder what else they're passionate about.] It entails so much more effort than driving around in another ****ty box. Anyone can have a car, from what I've seen, not everyone can handle a bike. I do dig off on the speed aspect--ocassionally--but if someone's being just plain stupid on their ride it's a fierce turnoff. Maybe it's the leathers, the kevlar, the gloves, the whole 'uniform'... I don't know. Something about a machine quivering away between your legs.. um... yeah... [sm=icon_quiet.gif]

I do not, absolutely do not get off on idiots wearing shorts, sneakers, ghetto clothing and sideways caps riding at excessive speeds though. I tend to find the older (or at least older-behaving) riders more intriguing. I'll turn my head visibly when passing one. I've even followed a few just to admire them while on the way home from work.

It has nothing to do with the money aspect. A lot of the bikers I know are blue collar workers, a few of them--their bike is their sole means of transportation. I think a bike equating money is a bull stereotype anyway. (example; me, I'm struggling so hard to find a bike in my price range, or someone who's willing to work on payment plans with me, alongside affording the course and the rest of my gear--still need pants, proper boots, raingear, and a tank bag). I know there will be idiots looking at me when I finally achieve my dream, thinking, "There goes some spoiled white suburbanite," when I'm anything but.

Cutting my verbosity short: BIKERS ARE HOT [sm=smiley27.gif]
[align=right]~Leena
[/align]

Quick Reply: Do girls really go for guys on bikes?