Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Is This The Change You Can Believe In?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 06:09 PM
1st Gear Member

i was at the mall yesterday and almost bought an obama t shirt just for fun...lol

Old 01-23-2009, 07:52 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by KDXmike

He will soon Re-instate the ban on offshore oil drilling

F***!!!

F*** F*** F***.

i can NOT afford that. if we start getting all of our gas from the towelheads again its gonna skyrocket... again.

this is bull****. if he wants to be remembered as "the first black president" and not "that stupid N***** that got himself shot" he needs to allow off shore drilling, close trades with china (communists, no more walmart... etc.) and start asking what the people want. since when do we not matter anymore???

Old 01-23-2009, 09:19 PM
1st Gear Member

3) Lift the Federal funding ban on overseas abortions.
This one i was watching to see if he would make the right choice, but he failed miserably...thanks a lot democrats.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:10 PM
1st Gear Member

I have my wife, my kids, my guns, and my nra card... I dont know that I need much more... F'n liberals..

The whole world is going to crap though. Did you here about that wack job that walked into the daycare center and started stabing the kids and the care takers... What the hell is wrong with people today!!!

Old 01-23-2009, 11:22 PM
1st Gear Member

wow .. obamallama strikes again!!

Great... now we will have a bunch of primadonnas in the military now.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:06 AM
1st Gear Member

3) Lift the Federal funding ban on overseas abortions.
Funny you said that Talca....thats the only one I think is OK....we pay to help kill their potential kids..think about it.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:38 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet
Funny you said that Talca....thats the only one I think is OK....we pay to help kill their potential kids..think about it.
I have actually had those thoughts. It's about time for the rest of the undeveloped world to kill their children too instead of moving to the west and getting a welfare check for them. All the while the native populations of the west kill their own kids or can't afford to have them because of the huge tax burden placed upon them in support of this vast, third world, unassimilated people who move on in and hate us while spending our money.

But, I don't support American Money paying to kill the unborn. Unfortunately Obama does.

Mike

Old 01-24-2009, 02:23 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by JRock420
Military already allows gays,,, theres nothing you can do about that,, they are people to,,
Untrue. The military does not allow people who choose to engage in open homosexual behavior into their ranks.

as far as GITMO,,, one of the inmates is sueing us cuase theres no evidence at all that he was a terriorst, and his background says pretty much that he was just a normal person
There is also another "normal person" who was released from Gitmo only to join Al Quaeda in Yemen as their number 2 man. This is typical. We didn't just wake up one day and decide to imprison people arbitrarily.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481849,00.html

Im not saying all of them are innocent but our governmet is stupid and blinded by stereotypes
It's not a stereotype to conclude that most terrorists are radical islamists from the middle east. Ignoring that fact isn't tolerant it's ignorant.

we hung saddam hussein for the same reason and he had nothing to do whith the attacks,,
No we didn't hang Saddam, the Iraqi people did as payback for decades of rape, torture and murder.

It's funny how 'human rights activists' label George W. Bush as a torturer but when Saddam's name is mentioned these same people ignore his treachery and say "well Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11". Saddam was the torturer, and I don't think squirting water up the nose of the 9/11 mastermind to gain information to save lives is wrong or torture. It's common sense.

Jrock, you are a pleasant guy and mean well but you're gonna get us all killed with your perspective.

Mike

Old 01-24-2009, 02:33 AM
1st Gear Member

It's funny how 'human rights activists' label George W. Bush as a torturer but when Saddam's name is mentioned these same people ignore his treachery and say "well Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11". Saddam was the torturer, and I don't think squirting water up the nose of the 9/11 mastermind to gain information to save lives is wrong or torture. It's common sense.

Mike

mike, i like your viewpoint on life.

kinda random, but i also hate the people that say we shouldnt kill people because the methods we use are to inhumane, when infact, lethal injection is painless.... however, think of what that guy had to do to get there, and the fact that he didnt care at all. he very well could of set fire to a pregnant woman. and people stil think we should be spending 35K a year to imprison him because putting him to death is to mean. yet sadly, these people are still allowed to vote and push decisions and opinions on issues like this.

Old 01-24-2009, 02:43 AM
1st Gear Member

Saddam was the torturer, and I don't think squirting water up the nose of the 9/11 mastermind to gain information to save lives is wrong or torture. It's common sense.

Need more evidence the guy was a torturer... 1991 GB Sr tells the Kurds to uprise to de-throne Saddam and promises US support and military action. The only problem is Bush's advisors tell him, if we support such an action with out a successor it will cause a ripple heard around the world and instability that the US is not capable of fixing. So Desert Storm comes to an end and we pull out the troops... YEAH, i get to go home!!!

Bush Sr pulls out and tells the kurds, I am sorry but I cant help you. Saddam then kills more than 10,000 of them execution style in mass graves!

Let us not forget he used biological weapons on his open people in Basra during Desert Storm!

I sleep better at night knowing there is one less piece of s&^t like him alive!

My only issue with Iraq is we should have finished Afghanistan and taken down Bin Laden first... baby steps... baby steps.

There is a reason gun sales have increased over 400% in the last year. It is not panic, it is preparation for the next assualt on American soil..

Last edited by buffalony; 01-24-2009 at 02:47 AM.

Quick Reply: Is This The Change You Can Believe In?