Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Is This The Change You Can Believe In?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 02:49 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Is This The Change You Can Believe In?

So, after 3 days in office Obama has signed executive orders to:

1) Close the Guantanamo Bay terrorist prison and CIA prisons overseas.

2) Eliminate 'harsh' interrogation tactics of terrorists by the CIA.

3) Lift the Federal funding ban on overseas abortions.

4) Suspend the trial of the mastermind of the 9/11 attack.

He will soon Re-instate the ban on offshore oil drilling and allow gays to openly serve in the military.

Way to go America.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/firs...rtion-funding/

Mike

Old 01-23-2009, 02:53 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

i hope they don't bring the terrorist from gauntanamo bay here. here they will have rights and ****. and probally walk out on sum techinicailty.

Old 01-23-2009, 03:10 PM
1st Gear Member

Military already allows gays,,, theres nothing you can do about that,, they are people to,, Im just saying,,, as far as GITMO,,, one of the inmates is sueing us cuase theres no evidence at all that he was a terriorst, and his background says pretty much that he was just a normal person, wrong place wrong time stereotype,, well he deserves to sue us in my opinion.. I wouldnt want to be thrown in Prision for 7 years for NOTHING.. Im not saying all of them are innocent but our governmet is stupid and blinded by stereotypes

as far as the Master Mind of the 9/11 attacks,, well whatever,, we hung saddam hussein for the same reason and he had nothing to do whith the attacks,, Obama is just trying to get the facts,, IMO like I said,, this is all just my opinons.. so dont take nothing to heart guys

Old 01-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Name:  AchmedPoster.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  16.0 KB

Old 01-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Name:  i_can_has_72.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  32.6 KB

Old 01-23-2009, 03:30 PM
1st Gear Member

His next step will be let them all go because we were mean to them... and he will give them a check for their troubles and invite them into the white house for tea and crumpets!! Arghh, dont get me going!

What the F%^& do people think, these people are going to just tell you were Osama is living and eating dinner just because we ask them and say pretty please!

One of the guys in my Unit was one of the few casualties of the first Iraqi war. i have a very good friend of mine who is all messed up in the head after serving in the lastest wars...

I am sure I am a heartless bastard on this one, and maybe I am a little angry over the persian gulf, but you have to do what you have to do to get the info you need.

As far as the 2 hammer heads that want to plea guilty and be sentenced to death, maybe delaying their trial will **** them off a little as we delay their martydom. I say give it to them. Let them go have their virgins and be with Alah.

Next he will be wanting to do what England did, promise all the citizens that taking away the guns from law abiding citizens will make for a more peacefull society and there will be no more crime!

Ya look at them now, marching and protesting because taking away the guns has only caused the innocent to be victomized more and violent crime never stopped, it got worse.

I know and believe he is doing what he thinks is right. For the love of GOD, who the hell hires your chief Inteligence officer who has no previous intelligence background?

Not that the alternative was any better.

Old 01-23-2009, 03:40 PM
1st Gear Member

I will never say "I told you so!"

Old 01-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

LOL.......i will!

Old 01-23-2009, 05:16 PM
1st Gear Member

dont ask dont tell means just that. but you still get kicked out if your caught .

Old 01-23-2009, 05:39 PM
1st Gear Member

I hate to see anything taken away that protects our country from harm. I just hope we don't get the chance to say I told you so. I would have felt a lot better with McCain than Obama.

Quick Reply: Is This The Change You Can Believe In?