Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Biker chics?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Default RE: Biker chics?

dont worry VV. there is always something better around the corner. and you are a hot biker chick! they'll be beating down the door, trust me. besides the guy must be a moron to let you go. the best thing to do is go for a long ride and foogetaboudit.

totally agree with Gerg and the rest of the guys/girls...

Old 06-23-2005, 09:57 PM

I've been through break-ups before, but this one was different. It's his reason more than anything. How can you stay in a practially-living-together relationship for six months and one day decide "I'm not ready for a relationship"??? I just don't know how to put that in perspective. It's like I look back and realize that I worked so hard for six months and I never even had a chance because the guy is still hung up on his ex-wife. Whatever.

I did ride to work today. Had to pretty much ask permission to get the remote. I'd love to go for a long ride, but my head really isn't clear enough to be able to control a bike properly. It took everything I had just to stop crying long enough to ride to work.

As for the suggestions from Bluebird, yeah no dice. I moved here 18 months ago for a job. Left my family and my friends. In that time, Jay (my now ex-bf) is the only friend I've made, except for his friends. And we all know how that goes. Once you break-up, any outreaching friendships are history. So I'm back to being a stranger in this city. Me and my bike that I get to take out when the ex say so, lol.

So far my silver lining has been that I'm doing two photo shoots soon, one for a website and one for a Kawasaki Calendar. Because I'm stressed out by the whole thing, I can look forward to dropping down to a size 3 in time for the shoots! Woohoo.

Old 06-24-2005, 02:21 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

IMO the biker chic hotness is in the attitude

Old 06-24-2005, 06:52 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluebird

ORIGINAL: Zbike

WHAT!?@%!! Guys are easy to figure out. But you women...........sheesh[sm=grinangel.gif]

women are pretty well described here ----> [sm=devilangel.gif]

[sm=signs007.gif]

That was a good one bluebird. I will have ta agree.

Old 06-24-2005, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Zbike

WHAT!?@%!! Guys are easy to figure out. But you women...........sheesh[sm=grinangel.gif]
HAHAHAHAAH! That is so funny, guys think guys are easy to figure out, women think women are easy to figure out. You guys do the strangest things sometimes.

women are pretty well described here ----> [sm=devilangel.gif]
LMAO hit that one right on target.

BTW biker chicks are hot and a lot is the attitude that is attractive. Also they make love better than regular chicks.

Old 06-24-2005, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

hey double V,
You have friends here now. So don't ever think your alone. Just reach out and post someone.

Old 06-24-2005, 02:29 PM

Thanks. It's just going to take a lot of getting used to, with him still living downstairs, us still sharing a garage . . . I kinda have to start over with all his new rules, but I did find out I can leave my apt if I want. It's the peace of mind I needed, I think.

Old 06-24-2005, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Good luck with the photoshoots! Hopefully the Kawi calendar sells better than the last one, whats up with all the guys saying they'd buy one but hardly any of them did.

Just get out there, meet a few people (coworkers, etc.), things will turn around. Like MadKaw said - you have friends here!

Take care of yourself.

Old 06-24-2005, 07:32 PM

Good luck with the photoshoots! Hopefully the Kawi calendar sells better than the last one, whats up with all the guys saying they'd buy one but hardly any of them did.

Just get out there, meet a few people (coworkers, etc.), things will turn around. Like MadKaw said - you have friends here!

Take care of yourself.
Were you in last year's??

Old 06-24-2005, 07:57 PM

[]Where do I start?????????? OK. I was married for 2 years and I know how it is to have some one just up and leave. I had a very hard time, maybe even harder then what you are going through now. I was in another Country with no friends no fam and everyone speaking another language that I did not understand at the time. Well, You soon find out that life isn't life unless you pick yourself up and forget about the past and just have some fun. A few months after our separation I was out and learning the Japanese language. When I least expected it I meat what I thought to be my soul mate. He made me smile all day long no matter what happened. We still remain good friends today and are a million miles away. Honey, Things in life happen for reasons far beyond our control or comprehension. But in the end it all works out for the best. Trust me there are tons of times that I would tell myself, "God why? I am such a good girl and nothing good happens to me?" I then stopped caring about what other people thought and lived my life for me. I soon found out what I really wanted in a marriage and in a man, as well as in my life. I took time to heal and found who I really was. A strong-minded woman with a great heart..... Who of course loves to ride. Take your time and just be you. And remember we will always be here to listen and talk. [sm=groupwave.gif]

2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500
[sm=hia.gif][sm=smiley36.gif]

Quick Reply: Biker chics?