Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Biker chics?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 04:20 AM
Default Biker chics?

So ever since I started riding, I've always been told that chics who ride are hot. But my question is, where are the guys who think that?? After being off the market for six months with a guy I loved more than myself, more than my car, more than my bike (wow, I know), I got dumped. Said he wasn't ready for a relationship, even though we've practically been living together the entire time. (He lives downstairs in the same building).

Who am I kidding?? I'm not meeting anyone new, and even if I could, my bike is being held hostage in his garage, lol.

Old 06-23-2005, 05:59 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Biker chics?

Sorry to hear about your ex. But the thing about BIKER CHICS? Hella ya. I live in Northern California. Where the riding is great and the women are better. Oh man, then when you put the two togther. It like a PEANUT BUTTER CUP........ I guess cause theres not a whole lot of you women out there, it just makes you look that much more exotic. Oh man if I had a biker chic... Man my life would be complete. In every way. [sm=drooldude.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=happy046.gif]

Old 06-23-2005, 06:04 AM

Ah, that explains it. The guys who think biker chics are hot are in Cali. No wonder I've never met them. I'm on the East Coast.

Old 06-23-2005, 06:34 AM
1st Gear Member

Yup, Girls that ride are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=hail.gif]

If your ex was stupid enought to dump you, who needs him. You'll find a better one soon.[sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 06-23-2005, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator

Maybe you should come over and visit. I'll show you the best riding spots.[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 06-23-2005, 01:30 PM

Wish I could. I'm trying to find a way to save enough money to buy myself out of my lease so I don't have to live upstairs from him for the next six months. Trying to find enough money to move back home with my parents until I can find a job there.

This living/working on my own thing in Greensboro obviously wasn't meant to be because life supremely sucks right now.

Old 06-23-2005, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Hey, cheer up! Life can't completely suck, this is just one of those things that you'll look back on and realize that it was for the best. Been there done that type of thing. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about (three year relationship - I felt the same way about him as you did your guy - it sucked, but when I look back, it was for the best)

I won't bother with my analysis of men (they think women are hard to figure out - you guys can be even worse than us )

Go out, buy some ice cream, eat all of it, watch some sappy movies, cry and then get a good nights sleep, gather up some friends in the next couple of days, go out get drunk, have an awesome time, carry on with your normal routine and before you know it.......you'll feel better.

You will meet the right guy someday, but for now, HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS YOU CAN!!!!!! And get that bike of yours out of his garage and go for a ride!

Old 06-23-2005, 04:35 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluebird

I won't bother with my analysis of men (they think women are hard to figure out - you guys can be even worse than us )

WHAT!?@%!! Guys are easy to figure out. But you women...........sheesh[sm=grinangel.gif]

It will get better Violet, really. and like bluebird said, go have fun. your free now, fly, fly fly[sm=smiley17.gif]

Old 06-23-2005, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Zbike

WHAT!?@%!! Guys are easy to figure out. But you women...........sheesh[sm=grinangel.gif]
HAHAHAHAAH! That is so funny, guys think guys are easy to figure out, women think women are easy to figure out. You guys do the strangest things sometimes.

women are pretty well described here ----> [sm=devilangel.gif]

Old 06-23-2005, 07:04 PM

All I can say is that you will, with time, get over him. And you'll enjoy your life going forward. Just saw your picture in the photo gallery... Biker chic's _are_ hot. Don't worry, you'll find someone else soon enough. My advice though? Take some time and enjoy being you.

Quick Reply: Biker chics?