Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Best scary movies of all time

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 09:47 PM
1st Gear Member

I'm a wimp when it comes to scary movies, so I don't watch a lot of them. The one that scared me was the original chain saw massacre.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:05 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by ol guy
the original chain saw massacre.

Good flick.

Back in the day when "The Exorcist" came out, it was pretty eerie. "Halloween" was good. "The Silence of the Lambs" was scary for the fact the there could be people that whacked out. "Deliverance" was the same way.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:43 PM
1st Gear Member

オーディション AKA Ôdishon AKA "The Audition" farking scary as hell.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0235198/

Old 11-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

all those movies sucked.... saw's suckd..... ring was stupid.... wife watched strangers and said it was stupid.... i havent seen a good scary movie in a long time....

The new thirteen ghosts was good.... Pulse was funny.... " oh no.... drive faster we still have cell signal.... the ghosts can still get us".... gimme a break..... Too many gory movies... not enought just scary movies....

I think the movie that freaked me out the most was Wrong turn.

"Six people find themselves trapped in the woods of West Virginia, hunted down by "cannibalistic mountain men grossly disfigured through generations of in-breeding."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295700/

i have and still do spend alot of time in the woods, and that movie just freaks me out... watch it if you havent....

Old 11-03-2008, 07:18 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah EM, Wrong Turn 1 was a classic. Dont watch Wrong Turn 2, it would suck start the space shuttle!

Old 11-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

yea..... didnt see that... looked like a "B" movie.... like jeepers creepers 2..... the original jeepers creepers i thaught was good..... second was baaad

Old 11-03-2008, 07:22 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah those were both good. And they were kind of low budget too! Jeepers is a classic!

Old 11-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

dude, that old *** van chasing them and crap was creepy.... those are good... when they doo that stuff, but when its just cut em up gore.... not for me... I get too pissed when i see a movie and it sucks....

Anyone see No country for old men.... i was soooo pissed at the end.... if it would have ended just a little different it would have been good.... but that shotgun with a silencer was sweet!!!!

Old 11-03-2008, 10:23 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by EMS_0525
Anyone see No country for old men.... i was soooo pissed at the end.... if it would have ended just a little different it would have been good.... but that shotgun with a silencer was sweet!!!!
That movie would of been great if it had an ending.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:35 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
Wow that explains a lot there KX. We're here for ya. Together we can break the cycle.
hhahaha, yeah.. my parents did this to me.. although i cant complain, i hate boring people w/ no personality. when it comes to color and interest, i think i have alot to offer

and i dont fel like breaking the cycle... imma do the same thing to my kids, if i live long enough to have any

Quick Reply: Best scary movies of all time