Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Best scary movies of all time

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 12:31 AM
1st Gear Member
Cool Best scary movies of all time

Since it is almost Holloween, I am in the mood for lot's of scary movies. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen.
One of my all time scary movies is the Ring. That little wet girl just freaks me out to look at her, then she jerkily moves toward you, wow!
Then there is the original Wrong Turn with West Virginia mutant hillbillies trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow just to have you for dinner, woohoo, scary stuff.
Then theres the Saw movies. Those are all pretty much crap your britches movies that are hard to watch without covering your eyes but you watch it anyway.
So what are your favorite scary movies? I'm looking for ideas!

Old 10-28-2008, 12:41 AM
1st Gear Member

I'd have to say The Thirteenth Ghost.

Old 10-28-2008, 02:39 AM
1st Gear Member

big +1 on the ring.. i saw that when i was like 7 and my mom constantly called the house and said "you have 7 days" and at other times she'd kill the pwr to the basement via the fuse box and then pop out infront of me w/ a long black wig on and make noises.

****ing bitch

Old 10-28-2008, 03:14 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kx slaughter king
big +1 on the ring.. i saw that when i was like 7 and my mom constantly called the house and said "you have 7 days" and at other times she'd kill the pwr to the basement via the fuse box and then pop out infront of me w/ a long black wig on and make noises.

****ing bitch
lol, that might explain some things

Old 10-28-2008, 04:39 AM
1st Gear Member

One movie I credit as being one of the creepiest I've seen is Pulse. That's the one where the ghosts are coming through things like your phone, internet and such and then stealing the life of people they touch. Freaky and creepy when I watched it in the theaters.

Old 10-28-2008, 02:12 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Any movie my wife tries to get me to watch on Lifetime, NOW THAT'S SCARY!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-28-2008, 02:19 PM
1st Gear Member

Ring and Saw suck IMO, saw is cool for the f'd up factor but i thought Hostel was better.

IT was scary as hell!! most of us remember that from bein kids "we all float down here".

And the movie Darkness Falls was uber creepy for me too, prolly one of my favorites with the original Jeepers Creepers even with how low budget it was.

The Nightmare on Elm St was creepy as a kid too, especially the Final Nightmare.

Old 10-28-2008, 05:05 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kawi750r
Ring and Saw suck IMO, saw is cool for the f'd up factor but i thought Hostel was better.
I second that!!! Hostel was damn gross!!!

Old 10-28-2008, 05:09 PM
1st Gear Member

hostel was AWESOME! although now a few of my friends dont wanna stay in one when we go to amsterdam this summer

and merdox, my parents did that kinda shyt all the time... my dads favorite thing was to let go of the wheel on the highway and scream ""OH **** WERE GONNA DIE!!! AHHHHH!!!" and id flip out. my parents are just as sick as me

Old 10-28-2008, 05:19 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Wow that explains a lot there KX. We're here for ya. Together we can break the cycle.

Quick Reply: Best scary movies of all time