Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

back like herpes

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 04:25 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

nice to see ya back wh. "high 5"

Old 10-01-2008, 06:22 AM
1st Gear Member

Good to hear that you are safe.............
when someone just disappears, you got to hope for the best;like on vacation!

Old 10-01-2008, 06:34 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Glad to have you back man. If I counted all the times I was in court and all of the tickets I have gotten that would be.........oh yea ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!! So I can't say I know how you feel.

Old 10-01-2008, 07:53 AM
1st Gear Member

that's cuz your boring deej

Old 10-01-2008, 01:19 PM
1st Gear Member

Glad you are back dude, be safe and stay out of that place

Old 10-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

glad ur back whitey and your puckered star is still intact...lol get your **** straight man. if we can help just ask.

Old 10-01-2008, 05:41 PM
1st Gear Member

lmfao! ya, definitely sucks major richard being locked up.. it was a county jail, albiet an overpopulated one. capacity: 360. actual, mid 400's.. varied day-by-day. the highest i saw was 444, and about 415 when i left.

i'm not institutionalized" persay, but there is a mindset that must be had when in such an establishment.. otherwise someone woulda put the "stab" in "establishment" for me i'm sure.. the first 10 days i was in the gen. pop. section with thieves, snitches, dealers and gang bangers. the head of the bloods was on that block, but ya wouldn't even know by talkin to him.. strange.. tiny little guy too, but boxed on a pro level for a long time and was an absolute powerhouse for as small as he was.. i boxed for a while too, but i'm sure he woulda whipped my *** if i started somethin.
lol

i found the key to makin allies quick is to hustle food!! yeah.. remember, no literal money is ever exchanged. favors, bets on footbal and poker, and in some cases (in the worse-off sections), protection.

i am a huge fan of minding my own buisness, so that went well, as you can imagine, and being a picky eater had me swapping traps every day for something better, later. after i got acces to "commissary" (food, supplies, ect) i lived off nutty bars, beef jerky and chips for the next month.. lmao.
at 6'00", 150lb, i'd surmise i've lost some weight in that time.. i might be in the 140's range now..

all in all, it really wasn't that bad. i knew a couple ppl there right off the bat, (unfortunately) and that eased the mind of many as to if i was a rat or not.. i still watched my back just in case someone were to assume something and try some dumb chit.

after 10 days, i was moved to the "O.T." section, or outside trustee spot. this is for the weekenders, short-timers, and those eligible for work release (as i was) but didn't have a job. te actual work release guys were housed in another section all together adjacent to the females section.

O.t wasn't bad at all. the food seemed warmer, we could change the channel on the t.v., we had a washer and dryer, and above all, i was a groundsman there, which alone by holding a "job" knocked almost 10 days off my time. i cut grass and occasionally mopped floors n stuff. nice thing was, i had an extraordinary range of permissible area. almost a mile away from the jail down the dead-end road that led to it, the whole way around the jail, across said road, behind the jail to an adjacent property that was bought.. i was rarely seen!! lmao. i just stayed lost from 7 am to 1pm.

it was impossible NOT to get away and escape in this situation, but upon this job acceptance, one signs a contract that threatens 10 years if caught after escape. stupid thing is, this also waives extradition.. kinda doesn't make sense, but ya know, who the hell is gonna trade 1 month for 120!!??

but i learned alot, met some cool ppl, made a few future biker converts (YAY!!) and met up with some other ex-riders (that i didn't know).

certainly won't be going back tho. theres nothing hanging over my head now, time wise, probation wise, or other.. its all done. and as Kx said, i had been concerned of the possibility of way more time, but actually lucked out in a sense. had 4 paged of fines that were thrown out!! lmao.

it was an eye opener not only due to the fact that i've been kinda fuggin my life up here lately, but that when you wear the color of insanity (aptly named by van gogh) ppl automatically think you're a piece of chit, and thats sad.. you guys know how much i despise stereotypes. the o.t. job helps a little bit with that, however.. the whole "trust" thing kinda plays a role.

but its on to bigger and better things. fines will get paid off here soon, i'll move to sunny, warm, bike infested wilmington Nc, and get my dyno and TIG welder, and when i get the ball rollin finacially, i'll donate a generous chunk to this site, and start my road trip to come meet all of ya's !! i've been planning it for a while now.. just spend a month going cross-country.. Man, i can't wait..

but, i appreciate your concerns and offerings and all. i love ya guys to no end and you're all family, and i'd do anything for any one of ya (so long as it's legal..lol) now, i just have to get back to where i was last year, which was looking at buying a ferrari, amazingly..

it's phenomenal how fast things change, so live vicariously here.. learn from me and don't be a douche!! lmao you see what happns and whats sacrificed...

Old 10-01-2008, 11:52 PM
1st Gear Member

well glad your out and that your balloon knot is still well knotted LOL

Old 10-02-2008, 02:35 AM
1st Gear Member

Yeah, what kind of bird dont fly?

Old 10-02-2008, 06:32 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by firstninjabike
well glad your out and that your balloon knot is still well knotted LOL

LOL holy crap