Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

back like herpes

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 11:10 PM
1st Gear Member
Default back like herpes

yuppers.

i was gone for a bit, as ya's may (or may not have) noticed.

such a hiatus is typically resultant of incarceration.. lol

all those driving on suspendeds caught up with me, and they all were consolidated to one court day, August 19th.

i'm certain having 3 at once didn't bode well with an already idiotic judge, as i knew from the getgo i was screwed anyway. i've witnessed his douchebaggery before, and pleasant it wasn't.

nonetheless, walking away from almost 60 days in the clink has kinda opened my eyes on some things, both good an dissapointing..

hopefully, if you're reading this and in a similar situation, you can vicariously learn a valuable lesson about taking such things as freedom and extra money for granted.

jail wasn't the rape filled, "Oz" -type environ some may suspect.. i assure you my arsehole is still cherry. t'was a learning experience like no other, however.

alot of guys in there were in on a "peter tax" as one referred to it- child support. it was technically false imprisonment being that the law clearly states that one has to "willingly neglect to make payments" as directed. he simply had lost his job, tried to pay but didn't have enough, and poof. there he be. not willingly, i'd say..

goes to show you that stereotype (which i despise) aren't typically accurate.. jails not full of scumbags.. well, totally full.. lol.. there was a few pieces of chit i wuld have liked to see thrown down a flight of stairs (like a few pervs and thieves there)

but in these coming months i plan on finally getting to move to Nc and getting my shop in full swing and have a few enterpreneurial endeavors to consider as well, despite our near-great-depression state at the moment.

so, in closing, i greet all my family here with love and prayers and all, and i'm unfathomably happy to see ya's again!!

much love, and be safe!!

(oh, and ride for me! my license is still screwed up, so i won't be for a bit, still..)

Old 09-30-2008, 11:50 PM
1st Gear Member

Damn dude it's good to have you back. I had no idea you were in the slam! I am sure glad you didn't get pokied......LOL. Well it's over now and you sound like your happy to be a free bird.
Welcome back Bro, we missed ya Mang!

Old 09-30-2008, 11:54 PM
1st Gear Member

thanks homie.. definitely a relief to be back. alot of ppl didn't know.. i didn't even have a chance to make any calls.. don't pass go/ don't collect $200 kinda deal..

i missed the hell outta you guys

Old 09-30-2008, 11:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Man I wish you could have let us know. Maybe we could have helped get you out, you gotta let us know this kinda stuff man.

Old 10-01-2008, 12:03 AM
1st Gear Member

well, it was just about impossible at the time, and there was no bond. it was straight sentencing.. i did luck out on almost 4 pages of fines (collectively), as all but 2 were nolle pros'd and dismissed. its all over now at least.. now comes the rebuilding process as i've lost my job and have $40 to my name!! lol..

oh well. gonna build some cages and sell some car parts. no ones hiring and the economy blows.. bad timing as usual, but i'll figure something out..

Old 10-01-2008, 12:10 AM
1st Gear Member

Whoo-hoo...WH is back! Good to hear from ya. What a bummer about the slammer though but it does open your eyes to even the smallest things..ahh..not that I know but hey great to se ya back and we missed you talking to ya. Get all your business takin' care of and keep us informed.

Old 10-01-2008, 12:15 AM
1st Gear Member

thank you sir!! much appreciated and i certainly will keep ya's informed.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:40 AM
1st Gear Member

dude. i noticed you were gone but in jail??? that blows some serious **** right there.

at least you didnt get that year that was hanging over your head...

good to have ya back and good luck with gettin back on track.

Old 10-01-2008, 02:21 AM
1st Gear Member

Welcome back whitey!

Old 10-01-2008, 02:30 AM
1st Gear Member

I hope you haven't been institutionalized ,bad joke I know but I am glad you are all right. Did they send you to a county jail or state jail? At any rate hang in there and glad to see you back.

Quick Reply: back like herpes