Bad luck at its finest

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 12:38 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Bad luck at its finest

Ok so just wanted to put this story out to some people who will feel my pain... just got my bike out of the shop about 4 or 5 days ago. come to work park on the side of the building come out side about 2 hours later to find a guy who works on our hvac units by my bike...i said hi he asked if it was my bike i said yeah told me how nice it looked and then asked if the crack was already there....i question...what crack...i walk to the front of my bike and sure enough my wind screen is cracked look a little further down and my whole front fairing is about to shatter my lights ...cracked ...front fender destroyed...so i said ummm NO ! he said i thought not...what happened was he managed to drop his ladder off the side of the building and guilitine my bike...pretty crappy ... the only good end will be in about a month when i get my bike back because it had a completely custom paint job so now i get to get my bike completely repainted and my whole front end replaced...yeah i am still pretty pissed though lol just thought i would share

Old 08-17-2007, 02:16 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Bad luck at its finest

that sucks...so is he paying for the damages?

Old 08-17-2007, 02:41 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

sorry to hear CC. I too am an HVAC guy.

Old 08-17-2007, 05:13 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah the company is paying for all the damages done i had called them up to talk to someone and i just started to hit random extension numbers just to get a human and ironically i got to the president of the company lol ...he assured me that what ever need to get done would be taken care of so i think a 3-5 thousand dollar paintt job is in order...i usually dont try to be a dick like if it was my car ...whatever but my bike...that cut me deep.

Old 08-17-2007, 05:31 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

damm that sux bro. what kind of paint scheme are you going to do?

Old 08-17-2007, 08:55 PM

Sounds like he was trying to get out of it at first by asking you if the crack was already there. Who does that?????? Good thing you got the information.

Old 08-19-2007, 07:34 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah now that i think about it i think e was gonna run too...but i seriously have no idea on what to do with the paint i have chrome everything and polshed frame i was thinking a black with red metalic pearl but i also thought lamborghini orange lol i seriously have no clue

Old 08-19-2007, 06:53 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

That still sucks. Good luck on the paint/repairs.

Old 08-19-2007, 08:36 PM
1st Gear Member

That sux. Take em to the cleaners on a sweet custom paint job. Go with a black with white skulls airbrushed beneath with a hint of red....oh wait that what I want to do.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:01 AM
1st Gear Member

tis a bitch, at least the hvac guy complimented your bike and didn't just say, well it's a pos and i found this crack in it that i may have done

Quick Reply: Bad luck at its finest