i hate the fi light!! plz need help

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2020, 12:01 AM
Question i hate the fi light!! plz need help

hello people i have a 05 zx6r and the last couple of days the fi light has been flickering and going solid then off "mostly flickering" while riding and im not sure what's causing it to do that. the mods that are done to the bike is a yoshi rs5 with a servo buddy, and some block off plates i put on about 2 weeks ago and i'm thinking it could be a tps thing or a secondary throttle body thing cause it only really start doing the flickering when the bike is at like 8k and about 25% throttle. also when im riding and its doing that ill pull in the clutch a little and the fi light will go off.

then like ill pull up to my house the fi light will be solid on and ill pull the clutch in all way and ill turn off then when i put it in neutral and let the clutch back out it'll turn on again also there's like part of the harness that runs along the right side of the frame between the fairings and ill like tap it when the fi light is on and it'll turn it off sooooo that's really weird to me and also when its on and ill turn the bike off fully off ill stay on sooooo again idk what is happening im pretty mechanically inclined but stuff like this goes over my head and i've tried to do the dealer mode 1 to get the code if it actually is throwing a code but nothing it doesn't do the thing to show me the code. i think i might take it to a shop on tuesday to see if they can come up with anything but decided to come on here first to see if anyone can help in anyway shape or form. so any help would be very appreciated