Got busted UPDATE!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 09:17 PM
Default RE: Got busted today!

i just got back from court literally as i write this, dismissed. i get pulled over so much just to run my tag or ask me about my bike or because its a monday night or because im dealing with a bored rookie.. im sick of it, so court is my unofficial hobby, and i dont mind going at all, so my advice is do some research in your state, most judges will let you plea out to avoid points, you might have to pay a court fee or fine, or attend a school, or it might even get dismissed, you never know, but i never just pay a ticket and take the points. ever.

Old 08-28-2006, 09:43 PM

Tickets suck. I mean, I could be wrong about what I did to get the ticket and all, but that still doesn't me it doesn't suck. That's why you gotta scan ahead for cops, makes you a better rider too .

Man, I'd love to take some cops on with my bike back home. The road that goes past the driveway of my house is perfect too, I know that road inch by inch. S'Shame I'm in Washington state, I'm in unfamiliar territory. Maryland state troopers interceptors are governed at 122 mph.

Old 08-29-2006, 01:56 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

I got a call from that TixNix site; they want $350 for their fees alone! Yikes! Anyway, I called this attorney I found online from the Ferrari forum where I hang out because I own one (Oh, sorry, just dreaming LOL). His name is James Mallory and he covers the DFW area; $40 and they'll try to keep it off my record thru defferred adjudication. Yeehaw!

The thing is, when he tried to radar me, I was going 130. My buddy was way ahead of me and didn't even know that I was being pulled over. He pulled over to wait for me, when I and the officer pulled up behind him. I don't think that he could radar me and just made up a speed (whatever he was doing trying to catch up). I think it's difficult to get a bike with radar/ laser due to the small frontal or rear area. There aren't any flat spots to reflect the beams back. All the surfaces are angled or rounded (stealth principle). Plus there were other cars obstructing a straight shot. Who knows?

Old 08-29-2006, 02:04 AM
1st Gear Member

its a possibility but whatever he says goes. IMHO pleed nocontest and pleed for DD.

Old 08-29-2006, 03:47 AM

i guess im the only sicko that likes going to court

Old 08-29-2006, 04:34 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Hey speedracer, be sure and tell the judge you just installed a nice cumfy gel seat and it just didn't seem like you were going that fast

Old 08-30-2006, 02:04 PM

hey sorry for the thread steal but what happened to madkaw i see all these sigs with it in it but what happened and when i think i missed what happened. sorry for the thread steal but i have to find out

Old 08-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

go to the off topic section...........
ORIGINAL: 06zx6r

hey sorry for the thread steal but what happened to madkaw i see all these sigs with it in it but what happened and when i think i missed what happened. sorry for the thread steal but i have to find out

Old 08-31-2006, 05:13 AM
1st Gear Member

good luck..

Old 08-31-2006, 07:04 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

Hey speedracer, be sure and tell the judge you just installed a nice cumfy gel seat and it just didn't seem like you were going that fast
I'll see what the lawyer says. We might try to fight it.

Quick Reply: Got busted UPDATE!