My sister in law went down on me last night!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Default RE: My sister in law went down on me last night!!

she was great joedub and man i went hard i let out a few weeks frustration out there i was hitting speeds of up to 278kmh on the straights it was fun and probably the last nice day this year if not we will do it again ill try to get together with ya next year and im planning a trip to the gap next june if u want to keep it in mind let me know[sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 10-11-2006, 05:11 PM

Ya know, your title is a little phucked up but what the hell..............good thing she wasnt hurt or your bro woulda whooped yer *** weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 10-12-2006, 04:43 AM

ORIGINAL: BIG V

she was great joedub and man i went hard i let out a few weeks frustration out there i was hitting speeds of up to 278kmh on the straights it was fun and probably the last nice day this year if not we will do it again ill try to get together with ya next year and im planning a trip to the gap next june if u want to keep it in mind let me know[sm=groupwave.gif]
That'd be great but I will never be able to keep up to you. Maybe we can tie a rope from yer bike to mine, then I'll be flyin'. The fastest I've had mine was 200.[sm=smiley14.gif]

Old 10-12-2006, 03:23 PM

dude dont look at the speed im doing when i write it on here that means i was with guys who wanted to go that fast and i had not ridden in a while so i pushed evryone to go that fast bust if we went riding dude i would not go that fast at all i usualy dont do that here i usually only take the corners fast and the straights slow so we could ride to gether trust me i have ridden with lots of people good and bad and they were all good rides[sm=icon_cheers.gif] i just got off of work and it snowed for the first time this year already im depressed[:@]

Old 10-12-2006, 06:55 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

I'm ashamed to admit I've gone down on myself a few times. (It sucks.) [:'(]

Old 10-13-2006, 12:21 AM
1st Gear Member

^^^no comment

Old 10-13-2006, 02:51 AM

ORIGINAL: BIG V

dude dont look at the speed im doing when i write it on here that means i was with guys who wanted to go that fast and i had not ridden in a while so i pushed evryone to go that fast bust if we went riding dude i would not go that fast at all i usualy dont do that here i usually only take the corners fast and the straights slow so we could ride to gether trust me i have ridden with lots of people good and bad and they were all good rides[sm=icon_cheers.gif] i just got off of work and it snowed for the first time this year already im depressed[:@]
I got snow too man. Looks like next year for us. But we'll do it, alright?

Old 10-13-2006, 05:35 AM

well do it for sure man! im putting my bike away oct 31 for the winter so i hope we get at least 1 or 2 more days to ride this month LOL and then the deppressioon starts.[:@]

Old 10-13-2006, 05:54 AM

haha , i was thinking that this was gonna be a great story, [:@] shows what i know...o well glad to hear shes okay, and thats great that you werent pissed about the bike.