Raced a older R1 last night

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Default Raced a older R1 last night

Well kinda....

we took off I stayed in front surprisingly...till the turns then i slowed down....till not that comfortable to fly around some turns at 120+

that is all

Old 08-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Default RE: Raced a older R1 last night

I raced my buddy on his 2000 zx7r. The first run we were even. The second run I pulled him and the third run I pulled him again.... Go 636 Go!

Not to mention, he was pretty embarrassed that I beat him cause A: I've been riding since April and he's been riding for three years and B: a girl beat him...lol lol lol[sm=laughat.gif]

Old 08-03-2005, 06:48 AM

I like the looks on peoples faces when they ask me why I didn't get a 750 GXSR and I tell them...because this ones faster

Old 08-03-2005, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

great job LIL D. nough said.[sm=hail.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 08-03-2005, 06:04 PM

ORIGINAL: littledevil

I raced my buddy on his 2000 zx7r. The first run we were even. The second run I pulled him and the third run I pulled him again.... Go 636 Go!

Not to mention, he was pretty embarrassed that I beat him cause A: I've been riding since April and he's been riding for three years and B: a girl beat him...lol lol lol[sm=laughat.gif]

girl + bike + racing = hotness haha

yea this bike does have some getup and go....very much so....

Old 08-03-2005, 06:16 PM

you can outrun a older one, but i honestly dont think that the new 636 will outrun a new gsxr750. just about any newer bike will outrun a older one, but new for new, i think the 750gixxr would get us, and the reason i say that, this guy has one at the drag strip i go to every fri night, and it hauls ***

Old 08-03-2005, 10:08 PM

ORIGINAL: Shibby

ORIGINAL: littledevil

girl + bike + racing = hotness haha

yea this bike does have some getup and go....very much so....

but no guys look at me like that. You can ask all of my buddies, I'm just one of the boys.... that's ok by me. I get respect that way.[sm=drooldude.gif] kinda

Old 08-03-2005, 10:09 PM

oh and don't get me started about playin around on my bike... I just sold my car about three months ago. I like messing around with cars too... Gosh, I'm such a gear head.

Old 08-03-2005, 10:30 PM

haha i just sold my car on sunday, gonna save some $ and ride the bike and fix my beater truck till next year and then hopefully buy a house/car haha and im only 21, well for another week atleast

Old 08-03-2005, 11:07 PM

New against new, new against old, I don't believe it matters.... Unless you are trying to take on a busa or a new litre bike it has alot more to do with the rider. Having a more powerful bike can make up for some rider error, but not alot.... Remidns me of the whole a litre bike will take ya on the straights, but we can get em through the twisties. Esp. if they don't know how to ride their bike, which is a common tale around my town anyway (Indy).

Hell take em on anyway, if they beat ya on a bigger bike. Congrats to them, but if you beat em on a 636 or smaller, you own their *********. [sm=shootshoot.gif]

Quick Reply: Raced a older R1 last night