Ph34r t3h g34r! (Fear the gear!) rather, the lack thereof

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Default RE: Ph34r t3h g34r! (Fear the gear!) rather, the lack thereof

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like guys in as little as possible too, but the whole gear thing, it's very masculine on a guy, just like the uniform, and you know how sometimes guys like to see a girl fully covered because it's fun to think what's underneath all of that.. Same thing... when you see a guy getting off his bike, unzipping his jacket, wearing boots and riding pants, in my head I'm think. "oohhh, very nice but if it looks that good covered it's gotta look better uncovered."

Bad LiL D, Bad

Old 09-30-2005, 07:21 AM
Super Moderator

All geared up is what you want, then geared up is what you get.

I should be able to get some pics from tomorrows ride and will post them up for ya.

Old 09-30-2005, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: littledevil

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like guys in as little as possible too, but the whole gear thing, it's very masculine on a guy, just like the uniform, and you know how sometimes guys like to see a girl fully covered because it's fun to think what's underneath all of that.. Same thing... when you see a guy getting off his bike, unzipping his jacket, wearing boots and riding pants, in my head I'm think. "oohhh, very nice but if it looks that good covered it's gotta look better uncovered."

Bad LiL D, Bad
ok guys. let make a calaner for the girls. guys in our biker gear. what to you guys think? gals, what's your input? since the calander thing is taking a while to get started. lets start this up ourselves.

Old 09-30-2005, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator

oh and about the gear. sorry to get off track. but i wear ICON gear and it's saved my skin a number of times. i got ICON jacket , pants, gloves, and SIDI boots. tank tops and short. bad freaken idea... i guess you don't mind losing skin if you go down...[:'(]

Old 09-30-2005, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

ok guys. let make a calaner for the girls. guys in our biker gear. what to you guys think? gals, what's your input? since the calander thing is taking a while to get started. lets start this up ourselves.
Sounds good to me!

Old 09-30-2005, 06:16 PM

I'm game... oh yeah, guys in leather......[sm=exactly.gif][sm=goodidea.gif]

oh and by the way, not to get off topic: I did put a pic in my gallery, not a great pose, but it's a face shot at least!

Old 09-30-2005, 06:41 PM

Wow! Yet more proof that we have the best looking ladies around on this site! Very nice 'lil-d, very nice!

Old 09-30-2005, 06:46 PM

Thanks Gerg,

So in repay, your going to pose in your leather right, I mean the swim suit was cute, but leather gear is sexy! PLEASE[sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 09-30-2005, 06:51 PM

ORIGINAL: littledevil

I'm game... oh yeah, guys in leather......[sm=exactly.gif][sm=goodidea.gif]

oh and by the way, not to get off topic: I did put a pic in my gallery, not a great pose, but it's a face shot at least!
Oh yeah!!! Looking GOOD!!!
I guess I might be able to find a minute or two to get a pic....Need to clean the bike first, though, it's looking rough since I've been commuting every day....(sorry Shon, did it again, huh?)

Old 09-30-2005, 07:05 PM

Hehehe, sure, no problem.

What do you want? Coat/Pants/Boots obviously... Gloves? Helmet? Clown Nose? Bike?

Quick Reply: Ph34r t3h g34r! (Fear the gear!) rather, the lack thereof