Oh Lord I DroPPed iT!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 02:59 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Oh Lord I DroPPed iT!

Just be sure to wear good riding gear. You never know when something big will happen and its nice to just jump back up and cry about the bike...

Old 06-04-2008, 03:44 PM
1st Gear Member

Awww Thanks Guys! And yes that little rubber part on top the peg will do it everytime.. Oh and My Bruiser is a Tiny Pom about 2 pounds and white and mean as H*ll! I was glad I could pick my bike up too but dang it was a lot heavier than I thought it would be. My stems are fine just a little bruise and I'm sure there will be more crazy moments on that bike but hopefully they all end like this one did. I had to let you guys know because almost everyone said it and i was like nawww I aint gonna drop it lol! Yeah Right!!

Old 06-04-2008, 03:53 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh ..... Riding when it's windy outside...thats a major job on that bike, you get blowed around everywhere and that trips me out and anytime theres a crease or the slightest thing in the road you feel it with those itty bitty tires and thats scary! Me and some friends were riding the other night and we were on back roads and I went around a curve that had some gravel in it and it caught my tire and you could feel the back tire catch and OMG my A$$ grabbed the seat and I cut the circulation off in my hands from holding on so tight it was crazy!That was the worst thing thats happened so far but I didnt do anything different but slow down and I made it through it fine but I could go without ever doing that again and I would be happy!!

Old 06-04-2008, 05:42 PM
1st Gear Member

wind can get crazy on any bike - the trick is to keep your body position and let the bike move.

wear the gear and ride safe.

Old 06-10-2008, 07:28 PM
1st Gear Member

i laid mine down the other day as well but nothing got hurt thank god,, glad your ok

Old 06-10-2008, 08:06 PM
1st Gear Member

Just wait until you ride on grooved pavement...

Old 06-10-2008, 08:55 PM
1st Gear Member

I'm sure I will be a nervous wreck when that happens! []

Old 06-17-2008, 09:11 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Kohburn

wind can get crazy on any bike - the trick is to keep your body position and let the bike move.

wear the gear and ride safe.
I agree. I rode my Ninja for the first time down the freeway today and my jacket was parachuting from the wind thus pushing me everywhere. I can't wait for my Alpinestars jacket to arrive this week. [>:]

Old 06-18-2008, 01:20 AM
1st Gear Member

Not long ago i decided to ride my Ninja to a precision rifle match i was in. I had a backpack full of gear and then my rifle in a soft case strapped to the backpack. And of course it was windy that day too. I basicly had a sail on my back and was sideways to the wind for a wile. That was a great ride...

Old 06-18-2008, 04:56 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kawi750r

a friend of mine just got her 150cc moped and about wiped out the first night when i was riding with her. we told her it was gonna happen eventually and i think that scared her cuz she hasn't rode since. bought the ped, rode it home, up n down the street a little that night, put it away. hasnt touched it since cuz i think she's scared to fall or just 'thought' a bike would be cool.

glad your still tough enough to get back on and have at it!
"TGS" rears its ugly head!

Quick Reply: Oh Lord I DroPPed iT!